Inspection Camera for plumbing application
Video Inspection of pipelines and sewer systems is becoming more and more important, and is done with a digital camera essentially attached to a push rod to provide the user with a tool inserted down the pipes and that is able to inspect the inside of them, that would otherwise be inaccessible.
The plumbing camera is attached to a screen for real time visualization that can also be recorded. These plumbing cameras can help visualize clogs and damage to pipes and sewer systems quickly in residential and commercial buildings.
As a plumber finding the root cause of the problem in a pipe or sewer system in a timely manner will greatly increase productivity. Being able to use a sewer camera to visualize problems will aid you in permanently fixing plumbing problems the first time they occur. Knowing the specific nature of a plumbing problem will also help you better determine the most efficient way to deal with it, saving you and your customers, time, effort, and money.Our most demanded product for plumbers is VIPER. This is a reliable, yet cheap sewer CCTV that features waterproof probe with a CCD chip for a crisper image, bright LED lights, 9” TFT LCD display and image/video recording. With working length up to 40 meters it can be used for inspections of either main or lateral lines. For more advanced inspections of sinks, toilet and pool joints, plumbers prefer our TRITON WiFi system.
Fiberscope.net develops and sells a wide variety of professional equipment that will provide you detailed and quality inspection of pipes and sewers. Our sales specialists will be able to find the system that best suits your needs and budget.
Plumbing Inspection Cameras can be used for a variety of functions, including:
- Check the specific nature of a clog or damage
- Determine exact area of damage or clog
- Verify the blockage been removed following service
- Determine types of pipes used
- Check condition of older pipes and sewer systems
- Recognize problem areas before there is damage or clogs.
- Portable Plumbing Camera with WiFi Feature
- Any Type Tablet or Mobile Device Compatible
- 200 feet Working Length
- 1.68" / 1.4" / 1.23" Self Leveling Camera Heads Available
- WiFi Control Center with up to 200 feet Range
- Built-in 512Hz Sonde
- Adjustable Lighting
- On-screen Footage/Meter Counter
- Connect Multiple Devices at Once.
- Record and Manage Video and Snapshot Pictures,
- Files Can be Air-dropped, Texted, Emailed, etc.
- Videos and Pictures are Saved Right in Your Picture app.
- Downloadable Wi-Fi App
Note: Must have power outlet to run camera and Wifi Module, No battery power.
Mini plumbing camera specially designed for portable field inspections, with maximum maneuverability. The iSnake is a great tool to inspect pipes/ducts/HVAC lines 1.2" or larger.
- Easy to Carry, Portable Design
- 20 meter (65 feet) Working Length
- 0.67" or 1" Diameter Detachable Camera Head
- Flexible Spring Neck to Easily Navigate Through Elbows and Traps
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Lens Over the Camera
- Bright LEDs with Illumination Control.
- 7” TFT Color LCD Display
- Image (JPEG )/Video (MPEG4) Capture
- AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
- 8GB SD Card Storage
- Built-in Battery for Up to 4 Hours of Portable Operation
- All-in-One Plumbing Inspection Camera
- Specially Designed for Extremely Tight Bends and Traps
- Patented Flexi-tube Neck Capable of P-trap in 1¼” pipe
- Ø 19,5mm (0,75”) Detachable Camera Head
- Working Length: 20 - 40 meter (65.6 - 131ft.)
- Color CMOS Sensor with a Scratch-proof Sapphire Glass Lens
- Built-in 512Hz Sonde
- 5.6” TFT LCD Display
- Image / Video Capture
- Video Output to a TV Monitor
- SD Memory Card
- Meter Counter
- Text Generator
- Waterproof up to 3 bars (100 ft.)
- Portable Operation up to 7 hours
- Narrow, 7/8" Micro Camera
- IP68 Waterproof camera head
- 200ft 3/8” Kevlar Braided Push Rod
- 2” P-Traps and Up
- Built-In 512Hz Sonde
- 12" Daylight Readable Monitor
- Click Touch Controls
- Record to USB Drive
- One Touch Recording with Pause Key
- Mpeg Format
- 16 Pages of Text Writing with Memory Saves
- On Screen Footage Counter
- Adjustable Lighting Controls
- Voice Over Recording (Built In)
- Rename Files on Stick After Recorded
- 2 Hour Battery with Built In Charger
- Audio and Video Out Jacks