MEDIT’s Super Thin Flexible Micro Borescopes are highly demanded devices used to inspect extremely small areas and machined parts. Diameters as small as 1.0mm (0.04”)
Thanks to the refined optics and fused pixels in the image bundle, these fiberscopes create a high resolution image, which is bright and sharp in details.
The sheath of the insertion probe is strong enough for routine industrial inspections, it is water and oil proof, and can be submerged to complete some underwater inspections.
The 45° FOV (field of view) decreases image distortion.
The universal eyepiece connects easily to c-mount video cameras (for example our ImagePRO USB or ImagePRO HDTV) to document your inspections.
Light post connections include ACMI, WOLF, and Storz adaptor thread, so these units can be used with virtually any light source– portable LED light handles, halogen, metal halide (recommended for large inspection areas), or xenon.
Note: Super Thin Flexible Micro Borescope is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
• Length: 254 mm (10"), 508 mm (20"), 635 mm (25") or 1000 mm (40")
• Diameter: 1 mm (0.04"), 1.9 mm (0.075") or 2.4 mm (0.095")
• Optical system: fiber optic, 30,000 pixels
• No articulation
• Vinyl/Teflon coated flexible insertion tube
• 45° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Complete waterproof design
• Fixed focus eyepiece
• Light post connection: STORZ, WOLF, and STORZ Adapter Thread
• 32mm standard eyepiece for rigid scopes
• Perfect for industrial inspection, though the optics are fragile and should be used with caution to protect the small opitcs
I wish to buy this instrument.can you ship this item to malaysia?if yes please letme know the delivery charges.
- Written by Saravana
Certainly! We ship worldwide, including Malaysia.
Please let us know if you want to place an order.