Iris DVRx encompasses all the advantages of the best videoscopes in the industry and was designed by professionals and for professionals. It is a lighter version of Iris DVR5 Industrial Videoscopes, but still as professional.
One of the advanced features of Iris DVRx that makes it stand out is the capacity to determine the size of the problem area using comparative measurement method.
Its extremely durable Tungsten-braided probe makes Iris DVRx even more pushable and wear resistant. The unique feature of this videoscope – very short rigid distal end with integrated LED lights and high-resolution camera (new generation CMOS chip with similar CCD quality) – will guarantee you great maneuverability even in a tight spot. 3.5x zoom and advanced “chip on the tip” image sensor capture high-quality, crisp color images. Plus, you will greatly appreciate its integrated high-resolution display which is 43% larger compared to other video scopes.
You can store up to 32,000 images or 500 hours of video right on the SDHC card and add information right on the image by means of integrated text generator.
DVRx is an extremely portable and light video scope that guarantees you up to 6 hours of uninterrupted operation due to its high-capacity rechargeable battery.
Available diameters of articulating insertion probes includes: 3mm (0.118"), 4mm (0.157") and 6mm (0.236")
Its ergonomic design, unique features and easy-to-use on-screen menu makes this video scope a must-have for every professional in remote visual inspections business.
• Display Size: 5“ (12.7 cm) TFT Color
• Display Resolution: VGA (640x480 Pixel)
• Operating System: Realtime operating System, with On-Screen-Menu
• User Interface: Direct Action Keys, Function-Keys, Arrow-Keys
• Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish
• Video interface: Composite Video-out (BNC)
• Power Supply, primary: re-chargeable Li-Ion-Battery (Charger is provided)
• Power Supply, secondary: 12V Adapter (optional)
• Video Format: AVI (.avi) with time and date stamp
• Image Format: BMP (.bmp) time and date stamp
• Storage: SDHC Memory Card up to 32GB (FAT32) (8Gb card is included)
• Image Sensor: Advanced CMOS chip
• White Balance: yes, factory default or user defined
• Zoom: x3.5 (Digital)
• Invert: horizontal and vertical Image Inversion
• Brightness: yes, adjustable
• Contrast: yes, adjustable
• Color: yes, adjustable
• Text Annotation: Built-in full screen text overlay generator
• Type: 6mm probe - High-Power White light LEDs on the tip, 4mm - fiber optic light guides
• Illumination Control: yes, 3-steps
• Color Temperature: ca. 6500K
• Average Lamp Lifetime: ca. 5000 hours
• Diameter: 3mm (0.118"), 4mm (0.157") and 6mm (0.236")
• Working Length: 4mm: 4.9 - 13.1ft (1.5 - 4.0m)/ 6mm: 4.9 -13.1ft (1.5 - 7.5m)
• Articulation: 4-way or 2-way, 360° control (Control Levers)
• Articulation Angle* L/R | U/D: 100°/100° and 160°/130° (for 6mm, 7.5m)
• Integrated Objective Lens: 90° FOV
• Braid: Tungsten Braid on Poly-Urethane-Jacket
• Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable Display Unit, alt. ±90° rotatable Scope Handle
• System Weight: 2.97lb (1.35kg) Operating Unit
• Dimensions: 180mm x 105mm x 45mm
• Housing: rugged PU, with integrated rubber shock caps
• Protection Class: IP53
• Tip Operating Temperature: -13°F to 176°F (-25°C +80°C)
• System Operating Temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C +46°C)
• Storage Temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C +60°C)
• Relative Humidity: 95% max. – non-condensing
• Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14,7 psi (1 bar- 10,2 m H2O)
• Resistance: Probe to oils and 5% saline
Made in USA with German optic.