These cost effective portable inspection devices are designed to deliver quality video inspection in a wide range of applications including: sewers, building ducts/piping, wells, and power plants.
The push camera head contains 12 adjustable LED lights, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching.
The high resolution CCD chip is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area, and it is integrated into a straight view camera.
Available with Built-in 512Hz frequency sonde, located immediately behind the camera head, with the ability to remotely locate it.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight plastic case making it easy to transport, and carry the videoscope with you. The 7” TFT LCD display presents a live crisp color image at your fingertips.
An adjustable sun hood is included to act as a sun shield for outdoor inspections.
Video is recorded directly onto a SD memory card. The video is recorded in professional uncompressed AVI format.
The PVC coated fiberglass cable is waterproof and available in either 20 meter (65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter (131.2') lengths.
The reel has a convenient rubber handle, which does not slip even when you operate it in gloves or with wet hands.
Also included an AC power cable, and a few accessories necessary for Push Cam - 4 "Viper" set.
• Length: 20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter(131.2')
• Camera Head Diameter: 23mm (1.0")
• Hi-resolution Color CCD camera with Sapphire glass lens
• No articulation
• Fiberglass cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Waterproof design of push probe
• Illumination: 12 white LEDs
• Special point touch connector to camera
• 7” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• Monitor Picture Resolution: 320 (TV Lines)
• SD memory card slot
• Recording format - AVI / JPEG
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3.5 hours
• Li-ion battery box (4400mAh)
• System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
• Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)