You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Video Borescope
- Pipe Camera
- Micro Borescope
- Rigid Borescope
- Borescope Camera
- Light Source
- MORE >>
Casting is a manufacturing process that is used to make countless metal objects every day. Many of these metal pieces are extremely intricate and used as parts to make up larger complex machines, systems or units, such as engines, turbines, medical equipment etc. Inspecting these casting, before and during use is beneficial to maintaining the systems they make up. A rigid or flexible borescope is often the easiest, most efficient and fastest way to inspect the finer details inside of metal castings. A borescope with an attached light source can reach all the small dark and otherwise impossible to visualize places in metal castings. Using a borescope will allow you to inspect for burs, voids or defects on the surface of the metal that would otherwise be extremely hard to visualize. This will allow manufacturers to ensure the quality of their product by eliminating casings with flaws from entering the marketplace, as well as allow castings to be inspected by purchasers before being installed, or while in use to check for wear and tear, proper fit etc. With video borescopes images can be saved as picture or video, or can be displayed on a screen for others to view.
Benefits of using borescopes to inspect metal castings:
Based on your needs you can choose a rigid or flexible borescope for quality casting inspection. Ultra- and Super Thin Fiberscopes are thinnest ones in our portfolio with probe diameter as small as 0.5mm.
Medit Rigid borescopes feature a rod lens optical system and provide much better image compared to fiberscopes. Rigid borescopes come in a wide selection of probe length, diameter and direction of view. ImagePRO USB and TV Video cameras will be good addition as well, enabling you to capture data during inspection. Video borescopes for casting inspection are also available.
If you're looking for flexible borescope, or a borescope with articulation to better see inside when inspecting casting, check out the Orion, Rigel and Quasar vidoe borescope.
Experiencing any trouble when choosing the most suitable device for your inspection needs? Call our technical specialist for a consultation.
• Insertion tube diameter: 2.7 mm (0.11"), 4 mm (0.16"), 5 mm (0,2") or 6 mm (0.24").
• Angle/ Direction of View (DOV): 0°, 30°, 70°, 90° or 110°.
• 55° Field of View (FOV)
• ACMI, STORZ, WOLF Light post connection
• 32mm standard round rigid scope Eyepiece
• Rod lens optical system
• All-metal Body
• Completely waterproof design
• Diameter: 6.0mm
• Length: 150 mm (5.9"), 300 mm (11.8"), 450 mm (17.7") and 700 mm (27.6")
• No articulation
• CMOS 300,000 pixels, 60 fps@AVGA
• Resolution (Dynamic Static) : 720 x 480 pixels, Video 720 x 480 pixels (30 fps),
• Field of View (FOV) : 67°
• 0°Direction of view (DOV), Lens able to attached 35°~70° / 45°~90° / 55°~110° Mirror
• 1.0cm to infinity Focal range
• Ingress Protection: IP 57
• Light Source: 4 LED, Illumination LED light adjustable
• Probe Working Temperature: -20° to 60° C
• 3.5”TFT LCD Monitor 320*240 Pixels
• Interface: Mini usb 1.1/ AV out/ Av in/
• MPG4(saved as AVI) Compression Format
• JPEG Still Image Storage Format
• TV system: NTSC & PAL
• Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7V)
• Language: 16 Languages