You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Video Borescope
- Pipe Camera
- Micro Borescope
- Rigid Borescope
- Borescope Camera
- Light Source
1. What borescope and pipe camera do you offer for rent?There is a list of the available rental equipment, including fiberscopes, videosopes, snake cameras and sewer cameras on our web site, if you have any questions about our equipment feel free to contact one of our product specialists at 1-800-239-9934, and they can help you find the right product for your needs.
2. When is the beginning and ending of the rental period?The rental period begins the day you receive the equipment and ends the day you ship it back to us.
3. Can I reserve equipment for rental ahead of time?Please contact us and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you get the equipment that you need, when you need it.
4. Do you require that someone sign for the package when it is delivered?Yes, we ship via courier and someone should be available to receive the package when it arrives.
5. When shipping rental equipment which carrier do you use?We use Purolator, but we can ship through a courier that you have an account with if you would prefer. Please let us know if you have a shipping preference when placing a rental order.
6. How long will it take for me to receive my order?Typically it takes 1-2 business days for orders to be delivered, if the requested equipment is in stock. You can contact our customer service dept and they can give you a specific estimate on the shipping time of the product you are interested in renting.
7. Do you ship outside of Canada, or the United States?At this time we unfortunately Do Not ship rental equipment outside of Canada or the United States, we do offer international shipping on purchase orders and we are working on a rental program for international customers.
8. How much will it cost to ship my rental order?The shipping costs are dependent on the size of the package being shipped and where it is being shipped to; please contact a Customer Service rep to get a quote for the price to ship to your location.
9. Who covers the cost of shipping?Currently the cost of shipping is covered by the customer. If you have an account with a carrier we can ship using your account. We will work with you to ensure you get the best shipping rate when renting equipment from us.
10. Is there a security deposit required when renting?We do not require a deposit on rental equipment, there is just the pre determined rental fee. We do ask you to sign an agreement stating that if equipment is damaged or broken during the rental period you will cover the repair costs.
11. What condition will the equipment I rent arrive in?You will receive equipment that is in New or Like New condition.
12. What comes with the equipment I rent?Any accessories that would be sold with a unit regularly will be included with the rental unit. If you have any questions about what comes with equipment you are renting please contact our Customer Service Reps.
13. When will I see charges on my credit card?Your credit card will be charged the day the unit is shipped out to you.
14. When I am done with the equipment how do I return it to Medit Inc.?Please ship the equipment back to us via a courier service, preferably an express service, of your choice. We also need a tracking number to ensure the rental equipment has been returned on time.
15. What if I need the equipment longer than I expected?Please call us and we can discuss extending the length of the rental service to best meet your needs.
16. What is any of the equipment is damaged while I am using it?Unfortunately accidents do happen; if any equipment is damaged during the rental period you are responsible for covering the repair costs.
17. Do you have a protection or insurance plan?We do not have an insurance program at this time. Please be careful when using any rental equipment, and be aware you are responsible for any damage to the units during the rental period.
18. What if I want to keep a unit I am renting?We do offer a rent to own service, so if you are so satisfied with the borescope, fiberscope, or drain camera have you rented from us that you want to purchase it, the rental fee you have paid can be put towards the purchase price of the unit. Please contact us for further information on this program.
• Ø 4mm (0.17”), 6mm (0.24”) stainless steel insertion probe
• 2-way Tip Articulation, 90°/120° in each direction
• Working Length: 1.5 meters (4.9ft) or 3 meters (9.8ft)
• Camera Chip: CMOS, 100,000/410,000 pixels
• Field of View (FOV) : 70°/90°
• Depth of Field (DOF) 1.0 – 8,0cm
• 65000 Lux of illumination, white LEDs
• Waterproof Probe: IP 64 (up to IP 68)
• 4.3” (10.9 cm) TFT LCD Display 640x480 pixels
• Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
• AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
• 2 GB SD card for file storage
• USB port (2.0) to transfer data to a PC
• Adjustable LED Illumination via buttons on the monitor
• Ø 5.5mm insertion probe diameter
• 2-way tip Articulation, 180 degrees in each direction. 120 degrees for 3 meter(9.8ft) probes in each direction
• Interchangeable probes in 1m (3.3ft), 2m (6.5ft), or 3 (9.8ft) meter working lengths
• CMOS Video Camera Chip: 300,000 pixels, 60 fps@AVGA
• Field of View (FOV) : 67°
• Depth of View (DOV) 1.0cm to infinity
• Optional mirror tips: 35°~70° / 45°~90° / 55°~110°
• Waterproof Probe: IP 57
• 3.5” Color LCD Display: 720x480 pixels
• Image (JPEG )/Video (MPEG4) file capture
• AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
• 2 GB SD card for capturing data
• USB port (1.1/2.0) to transfer data to PC
• LED Illumination built in with adjustable brightness
• Ø from 4mm (0.16”) to 10mm (0.44”)
• Working Lengths from 1 meter (3.3 foot) to 30 meters (98 foot)
• Fast (up to 60 fps), High Resolution CMOS video camera chip
• 3.5” Color LCD Display, with 720x480 pixel resolution
• Image (JPEG )/Video (MPEG4) File capture
• AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
• 2 GB SD card for file capture/storage
• USB port (1.1/2.0) to transfer data to a PC
• LED Illumination, with variable intensity adjustment
• Working temperature -20° to +60° C
Push Camera with Sonde(512Hz)
• Ø 23mm (1.0”) detachable camera head
• Working Length – 35 meter (115 feet)
• CCD camera with sapphire glass lens
• Built-in digital video recorder
• 7” TFT LCD Display in a waterproof case
• Image (JPEG ) /Video (AVI) file capture
• Video output to a TV monitor
• SD card slot and USB to transfer captured files to a PC
• 12 White LED lights
• World’s most portable locator
• 512 Hz Frequency mode
• Passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz
• One button depth measurement
• Digital readout display of signal strength (peak)
• Audio & Visual Output
• Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
• 12 hrs intermittent use
• Ergonomic & lightweight
• Compact for easy storage
• 3-year warranty