Meet the new line of CYCLOPZ HD Pole Camera inspection systems. These devices will be excellent for inspections of tanks, including diesel tanks, vaults, utility electrical vaults, wastewater lines, and manholes, vehicles and customs applications, tactical, swat, and police applications, and industrial machinery and brewery applications. These units are top-of-the-line devices with interchangeable camera heads, the option for true optical zoom, a carbon fiber telescopic pole that features 2-way electronic motorized camera head articulation, a rechargeable battery for portable used, and a wireless tablet.
The new CYCLOPZ HD Pole Cameras feature 4 telescopic pole sections, along with a distal articulating head section, with electronic motorized movement controlled via buttons on the handle, or on-screen on the tablet. The telescopic poles extend up to 16 feet and are waterproof and submersible. Additional poles can be added to this system to extend the pole length by up to 32 feet. The Telescoping poles are rugged and unbreakable, and they feature easy-grip, twist collars to securely connect each section.
The full 1080p HD camera heads feature a waterproof design with built-in bright white LED lights to illuminate the inspection area, a digital signal processor enhances the image, there is a wide dynamic range, and also the high gain mode and these camera chips are also extremely low light-sensitive, which enhances the image on the wireless tablet. Since the HD camera heads are interchangeable, there are options for standard, 10x optical zoom, 30x optical zoom, thermal cameras, and IR and UV light cameras as well.
The live color image is displayed wirelessly on a 5” or larger 10” rugged tablet, again in full 1080p HD Resolution, onscreen controls for the pole movement and to capture images and video, or to transmit the image to an additional smartphone or tablet. There is also a rechargeable battery for portable use. This monitor is also compatible with multiple poles and camera head configurations.
The presence of electronic motorized pole controlled camera head movement, wireless connectivity to a rugged tablet, interchangeable camera heads, with the option for optical zoom camera heads, and full 1080p HD image and video resolution make the CYCLOPZ HD Pole Cameras extremely unique and great for accessing tight areas that open up into larger cavities. These units are sold as a complete set with the camera head, telescopic and articulating poles, Touchscreen Tablet, 12V DC power adapter, rechargeable battery, and a rugged watertight carrying case.
All of the CYCLOPZ HD Pole Camera Inspection systems are manufactured in the United States, to military-grade specifications, so you can depend on solid American build quality and parts.
Note: CYCLOPZ HD Pole Camera is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Display Size: Optional 5" or 10"
- Monitor: Sunlight readable 5-inch LCD with adaptive brightness (adjust brightness based upon lighting conditions)
- Vibration/Shock/Drop: MIL-STD-810G (can withstand a 4ft drop)
- Operating Temperature Range: 14° to +122°F (-10 to +50°C )
- Storage Temperature Range: -4° to +158°F (-20° to +60°C)
- IP Rating IP65 (dustproof and water-resistant)
- Battery: Hot swappable, for continuous operation
- Memory: Built-in 16GB flash memory; 16Gb/32Gb removable uSD card
- Built-in speaker and microphone: Yes
- Immediately loads and connects to the camera upon booting the tablet
- Records snapshots and videos
- Responds to buttons pressed on the HD Handle
- Controls any INSPEKTOR-HD camera or motorized pole
- Able to set file name prefix for easy file identification
Camera Head (HD 10X Zoom Camera):
- Construction: Submersible enclosure with hard-coated window (IP68 (33ft/10M))
- Size & Weight: 2.75in (d) x 4.6in (l); 70mm (d) x 117mm (l)
- Zoom: 10X optical zoom and 32:1 digital zoom (320X total)
- Sensor Type: 2MP Panasonic CMOS
- Resolution: 1920 (h) x 1080 (v) @30 FPS, 1280 (h) x 720 (v) @30FPS
- Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux (.125 DSS)
- Field of View - Horizontal: 4.9° to 54°
- Illumination: 3 White LEDs w/reflectors
- LED Wavelength/Power: White/280Lumens
- Image stabilizing: Yes
- Internal microphone: Yes
- Effective Distance in Good Ambient Light 1ft to 200ft + (.3m to 60m+)
- Effective Distance in Complete Darkness 1ft to 100ft + (.3m to 30m+)
- Construction: Carbon fiber, 4 sections, 3 rubberized twist grip collars
- Collars: Rugged, break-proof, easy-grip, twist collars for each pole section
- Articulation: Motorized. High torque motor with an integrated gearbox with 2 user-programmable speeds (high/low).
- Extended Length: from 6ft. to 16ft are available
- Weight: 5.53 lbs. to 7lbs (depends on configuration)
- Construction: Lightweight impact-resistant enclosure with internal aluminum frame
- Indicators: Power LED, Illumination LED, 17 LED circular array for motorized articulation angular position
- Power Switch: Recessed alternate action push-button switch
- Keypad: 9 buttons – Illumination Up, Illumination Down, Zoom in, Zoom Out, Tilt Up, Tilt Down, Enter, Snapshot and Video Start/Stop
- Connector: Allows for hardwired connection to either a tablet/computer or wired network
- Radios 802.11 b/g/n, 25mw, dual internal antennas
- Range: 30ft (10M) to 100ft+ (30M+) depending upon tablet performance
- Standard battery: With molded battery cap, Lithium-ion Smart Battery with built-in fuel gauge and LCD, 10.8V, 3.4Ah 3.5in (l) x 3.6in (h) x 1.6in (w) (89mm x 91 x 40mm); .53lbs (.24kg)
- Construction: Rugged, watertight, plastic carry case with foam inserts having compartments for all components.
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question