Flex-and-stay probes are great when inspecting curved cavities or going around corners. They will hold a bend until physically bent back. We offer probes of different lengths: 1m (3.3'), 2m (6.5'), 3m (9.8'), 10m (33'), (20m (65') and 30m (98') probes are also available) and diameters - 5.8mm (0.23") and 10mm (0.39") to access a variety of inspection areas.
Each probe features a CMOS Video Camera chip and a built-in white light LED light source, which allow for capturing crisp and bright images of the area of interest. All the probes are water-, oil-, diesel-, gasoline-proof (IP 57) and come in vinyl housing, which ensures their wear-resistance and ruggedness during routine middle-duty inspections. The camera is protected by oil- and scratch-resistant tempered glass that also offers high-image resolution.
The probes are very easy to attach: they are inserted in the scope and then securely fixated by means of a nut-lock ring.
- Diameter: 5.8mm (0.23") and 10mm (0.39")
- Working length: 1m (3.3'), 2m (6.5'), 3m (9.8'), 10m (33')
- No articulation
- CMOS Image Sensor Resolution
- Resolution (Dynamic / Static)-320(H)*240(V) / 640(H)*480(V), Frame Rate 30 fps, S/N Ratio 42dB
- 67° Field of View (FOV)
- 0°Direction of view (DOV)
- 1.5cm~10cm focal range
- Waterproof insertion tube only
- Light Source: 4-6 White LEDs
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question