The new COBRA-E telescopic camera is a highly efficient viewing device combining advanced characteristics with compact size and outstanding affordability for a professional grade device. The system features wireless connectivity and do not have the inconvenience of multiple cables. It is ideal for inspecting different remote hard-to-reach structures and objects: roofs, ceilings, behind walls, ventilation shafts, manholes, bridges, under vehicles and many more. Designed to provide excellent image quality of the area of interest at no effort, the telescopic survey camera guarantees increased ease of use, safety and comfortable working conditions for the operator even during longer inspections.
The telescopic pole allows immediate access to different hard-to-reach areas without having to waste time on attaching additional probes – sections fibreglass pole extends from 1.63m to 4m.
The camera head is fitted with a swivel joint allowing the head to be moved between 0° and 180°. The camera can be used down manholes as a quick inspection tool, just swivel the camera through 180° manually to give an upright image underground.
The COBRA-E telescopic camera is equipped with a modern image sensor, high powered LED lights and a 5” LCD colour monitor with built in DVR, housed in carry case with built in sunshield and neck strap.
The battery-powered operation contributes to the system’s compact size and outstanding portability – the camera operates on a high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery offering up to 1.5 hour of uninterrupted operation with LED lights on full power.
The COBRA-E wireless telescopic camera provides a quick and safe way for inspection and surveying. Color picture in both day and night.
Various length poles are available on request.
Note: COBRA-E is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- Powered by high capacity Li –battery
- High powered LED’s allow objects to be viewed in the dark
- Record direct to built in dvr
- PAL 720 x 576 pixels
- Minimum illumination 0.01 Lux
- Viewing angle 90 degrees
- Light source - LED’s 2200 mcdx6
- Li battery capacity 380 mAh
- Voltage DC 5V
Housing and Operation
- The camera is housed in a durable acetal body
- The camera housing is hinged at the base to allow multi positioning of the head, and can be removed for storage
- The camera mount is made from acetal which is removable
- Tools supplied to permanently lock the camera in the operators desired position
- The total length of the pole closed is apprx 1.63 metres
- The total length of the pole including camera is just over 4 metres
- The extendable pole is constructed from glass fibre, in 3 sections
- The locking clamps are of polymer construction
- Dual left handed or right handed lever
- Strong locking force
- 5” LCD colour monitor with built in DVR, housed in carry case with built in sunshield and neck strap
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Built in Li-battery 3200 mAh
- Video format – MPEG – AVI
- Play format – MPEG – AVI
- Photo format JPG-JPEG
- Supplied with a mini 32GB external microSD card
- A microSD card adaptor
- Windows & Mac compatible
- An AC/DC adaptor to charge the battey and the camera is included
The pole camera is housed in a cardboard tube 110mm in diameter, 1.75metres in length. The batteries, charger, tools, monitor and cables are all supplied in a metal carry case.
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question