The DarkSite Tactical Camera is a specially manufactured 8mm diameter videoscope configured to support a range of light sources for specific applications. These videoscopes are constructed with interchangeable light handles that allow the user to select the proper illumination, white or IR LED illumination, for a wide range of situations including forensics, building, cavity and tank inspections, police and covert military applications, drug and contraband, and security or customs inspections.
The DarkSite tactical camera features a specialized, high resolution, low light black and white CCD camera chip, includes a BLACK 58-degree FOV objective lens, and a 7” touch screen monitor to display the live image. Images and video can be captured on the internal memory or USB mass storage, and there is also a text input, Image analysis functions: GRID, LINE CIRCLE and MARKER, and a rechargeable battery for portable use.
The insertion probe is 8mm (0.32”) in diameter, with 4-way tip articulation controlled via 2 knobs on the ergonomic handle, and the ability to rotate in a 360-degree circle. With regards to the optional LED light source configurations, the white LED light is good for low light conditions and inspections close to the tip of the probe. The IR LED light is great for inspecting areas that require extreme image contrast from a further distance away, without alerting subjects to the presence of a camera head. You can purchase the set with one of them or with both for your convenience.
Standard lengths for these videoscopes are from 2 meters (6.5 feet) to 5 meters (16.4 feet), and these are sold as a complete set with the monitor, a rechargeable battery, charger, and carrying case.
Note: DarkSite Covert Tactical Camera is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Display Size: 7“ High-Resolution TFT Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: (800x480 Pixel)
- Operating System: Realtime operating System, with On-Screen-Menu
- User Interface: Touch screen menu
- Video interface: Composite Video-out
- Power Supply, primary: changeable Li-Ion-Battery (Charger is provided)
- Power Supply, secondary: 12V Adapter
- Video Format: MPEG4
- Image Format: JPEG and BMP
- Storage: Internal memory and USB mass storage via USB 2.0 interface
- Image Sensor: High-Resolution 1/4" CCD
- Sensitivity: 0.005 LUX rating
- Detachable LED handle illumination via ACMI light post for white light and IR illumination
- Includes BLACK 58-degree FOV objective lens
- Zoom: x3.5 (Digital)
- Image analysis functions: GRID, LINE CIRCLE and MARKER
- Invert: horizontal and vertical Image Inversion
- Brightness, Contrast, Colour: yes, adjustable
- Text Annotation: Built-in full-screen text overlay generator
Optic: Made in Germany
Inspection Unit: Made in USA
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question