This system has been upgraded to the MAGNUM M7 camera
The HATHORN Portable is a cost-effective compact sewer camera designed to deliver high-quality video images for a wide range of applications including inspection of sewers, building ducts/piping, wells, and power plants.
The high-resolution CCD chip is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area, and it is integrated into a sewer camera's straight forward view tip.
The built-in 512Hz frequency sonde located behind the camera head. This makes the tip of the probe traceable with a sonde locator, allowing the operator to determine the exact position of the camera head underground.
The camera head itself contains 12 adjustable white LED lights, to illuminate the inspection area, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a removable DVR center. The 7.4" daylight readable monitor is protected with an acrylic cover and displays a crisp live color image. Optional sun shield monitor guard for outdoor inspections is available.
The HATHORN Portable sewer camera features a WIFI module to display and capture the live image on a tablet or smartphone. Video and images can be recorded directly onto a USB flash memory stick via an optional recording device.
The Kevlar braided premium push cable is waterproof and comes in a 38 meter (125') length.
Optional features include a sun shield monitor guard, self-levelling camera head, and USB recording device.
Note: HATHORN Portable is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Camera Head: 1.23" diameter - Straight View, or Self-Levelling
- Min pipe diameter 1.5" , 2"plastic P-traps
- Max pipe diameter 6"
- Electrical transfer 6 pole slip ring
- IP68 Waterproof
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Sensitivity 0.5 lux @ F2.0 68 deg
- Camera Sensor: 1/4 color CCD
- Auto Iris
- 3.6mm lens
- Standard 512Hz inline sonde
- 12 High intensity LEDs 18,000mcls
Push Rod and Reel:
- Housing: Powder coated steel tube frame
- Push Rod Length: 125ft (38m) premium Kevlar braided
- Drum brake
- 512Hz sonde transmitter
- System Weight: 29lbs
- Housing: machined aluminum
- Mountable on reel
- 7.4" day light readable LCD with acrylic cover
- On screen text generator
- Built in WiFi Module
- On screen meter/footage counter
- USB recording MPEG4
- Monitor LCD 10.4" daylight readable
- Click touch buttons
- Adjustable lighting
- Lithium Ion battery pack
- Battery level indicator
- Low battery alarm
- Optinal USB record feature
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question