Explosion Proof Camera VIDEOSCOPE-XT
- Tested Under MIL STD 810G method 511.6 (explosive environment)
- UL Certified for Class I Division 2 Hazardous Locations
- Working Length from 1.5 meters (4.9 ft) up to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Diameter: 4.0 mm (0.16”) or 6mm (0.24”), 8mm (0.314")
- High-resolution CMOS Camera, with 90 degree FOV
- Large Integrated Display (5.0“/12.7 cm) with VGA 640x480 Resolution
- Built-in Digital Zoom
- 3-stage Adjustable LED Illumination
- Cold Fiber Optic Light in the Handle Means no Spark from LED in Explosive Environments
- 4 Way Tip Articulation with 360° Rotation
- Rechargeable 6h Battery
- 32,000 Images or 500 hours of Video Can be Stored on 32GB SDHC Card
- Portable, Robust, Durable Set in a Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Made in USA
Being able to use this device in Hazardous locations.
The functionality of the Device. Capturing Video and Photos to SD storage card
The durability of the camera lens.
Reducing Downtime on meter run inspections.
Documenting capabilities of Inspections for reports.
The Videoscope XT gives us the ability to quickly inspect orifice and ultrasonic meter tubes to determine if we have possible debris causing flow issues. This process before would require substantial downtime to pull apart flanges and/or remove inspection caps now we can open a ¾ to 1” ball valve snake the camera in and inspect those runs with little downtime and also have inspections documented by photos and or video docs.
- By James Staten
Drain Camera VIPER
- Our Most Affordable Drain Camera
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Standard Camera Head (Optional)
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Side View Camera Head (Optional)
- Ø 17mm (0.67") Mini Camera Head (Optional)
- Ø 28mm (1.1”) Self-levelling Camera (Optional)
- Working Length – 20 meter(65.6'), 30 meter (98.4 foot) and 40 meter(131.2')
- Super White LED Lights
- High-resolution Color CCD Camera with a Scratch-proof Sapphire Glass Lens
- Optional Built-in 512Hz Frequency Sonde
- 9” TFT LCD Display in a Waterproof Case
- Image (JPEG ) / Video (AVI) File Recording
- Video Output to a TV Monitor
- SD Memory Card for File Capture
- Data Capture on USB Memory Stick
- By Laura Clem
- By William A. Landefelb
Pan-and-Tilt HD Sewer Camera ANACONDA
- Sewer Inspection System with Pan-and-Tilt HD Camera
- Ø 2" (50mm) Interchangeable Camera Head with Stainless Steel Housing
- IP68 Waterproof Sewer Camera Head
- CMOS HD Video Chip
- Built-in Powerful LEDs to Maximize Illumination
- 197 ft (60m) or 393.7 ft (120 m) Length Push Rod
- 10.0’’ LCD IPS Monitor
- Easy Image/Video Capturing, Processing and Storing
- Data Capture on USB Memory Stick
- Digital Footage Counter
- Built in 512Hz Sonde
- Centering Skid for Increase Visibility and Maneuverability in the Pipeline
- Battery-Powered Operation
Rather than opening up the walls on each of the 8 floors to gain access to this duct shaft( which would have been very costly).
Roman advised us that you had camera’s with video capability that could be rented and dropped into the ducting to look for the blockage. He was very knowledgeable about the equipment and very understanding with our situation.
I found the customer satisfaction to be very positive working with this company.
- By Kevin McIntyre
1.36" Drain Scope TRITON
- Ideal to Inspect Pool, Drain and Sewer Pipes
- 200 feet of Premium .400 push Rod
- 512hz Sonde
- 2.0” P-Traps and Up
- 90 Degree Turn in 1.5" Pipe
- Audio and Video Out Jacks
- 12" Daylight Readable Monitor
- Weather Sealed Keyboard
- Record to USB Drive
- Text Writing with Memory Saves
- Footage Counter
- Adjustable Lighting Controls
- Voice Over Recording (Built In)
- Low Battery Alarm
- By Vince Corbin
Video Borescope RIGEL 2-way Articulating
- Ø 3mm (0.12"), 4mm (0.16") and 5.5mm (0.22") insertion probes
- 2-way articulation tip, 180 degrees in each direction
- 120 degrees for 3 meter(9.8ft) probes in each direction
- Interchangeable probes in 1m (3.3’) - 10m (32.8’) working lengths
- CMOS Video Camera Chip: 400,000/450,000 pixels, 30 fps
- Field of View (FOV) : 67°/ 90°
- Depth of View (DOV) 20-70mm / 10-50mm
- Optional mirror tips for 5.5mm probes: 70°, 90°, 110°
- Waterproof Probe: IP 57
- 3.5” Color LCD Display: 720x640 pixels
- Grid, mirror options
- Zoon in/out
- Image(JPEG) /Video (MPEG4) file capture
- AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
- SD memory included
- USB port (1.1/20.) to transfer data to PC
- Build-in LED Illumination with adjustable brightness
- Anti-slip rubber handle
- Charger, USB cable included
- By Jim Ayrheart
- By Kenton H
3" Pan-and-Tilt Pipe Camera GECKO 9020
- 3" Diameter Pan-and-Tilt Camera Head
- High Resolution ¼” Sony CCD Image Sensor
- High-grade Aluminum Camera Head
- Waterproof to 1.5 bars (50 ft.)
- Wide angle 130 degree field of view
- 18 High Powered SMD LEDs
- Pan and Tilt Functions - 360 Degree Endless Rotation, 240 Degree Tilt, and Auto Settings
- Flexible Push Cable 7.5mm in Diameter x 60 meters (197 ft.) Long
- Capable of 90 Degree Bends in 4” Pipe, for Use in Pipes up to 12”
- Color 8.4” LCD Monitor, in a Metal Case, with a Full Keyboard and Sun Shield
- Variable Height Adjustment for the Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder to Capture Video Files
- Onscreen Foot Counter, and Internal Pressure Monitor
- Rechargeable Battery Pack, for 4-6 Hours of Portable Use
- 512Hz Sonde to Locate the Camera Head
- German Made Durable High End Design and Construction
- By N.H.Danh
The camera head is very durable which was very good for us as the first inspection we did, there was some miscommunication and the camera got stuck in the duct approximately 60m down, we actually had to drop something down there to dislodge it – I had expected to break it but it is still working great.
I thank Terry very much for suggesting this camera to me it was just what our operation needed.
- By Jenna B
Joystick Type HD Video Borescope JT ALPHA
- Highly Durable Tungsten Braided Insertion Probe
- Separate Joystick Control for One Handed Tip Movement
- Joystick-Controlled 4-way Electronic Articulation
- High-Intensity LED Illumination
- 8” HD Touch Screen LCD Monitor, with Built in Stand
- “One Touch” File Capture via Touch Screen, or Trigger on the Joystick
- Color Image Sensor with 720,000 Effective Pixels
- Short Rigid End
- Narrow 4mm (0.15 inch) Probe Diameter
- Length of probe: 1.0m (39.3") – 5.0m (196.8")
- Battery Powered Operation for Portable Use
- Image Storage Formats: Still images (JPEG/PNG), video (AVI)
- Insertion Probe is Water Proof (IP67)
- Built in Zoom
- Robust and Durable, Supplied Ready to Work
- Peli Type Case for Transportation
- Advanced version available
Picture quality and video is sufficient.
A couple of observations that the team and myself have made about it
The box for storage is great very useful with all the compartments, I would be slightly worried over a very long period that the video cable might be damaged (hold a form) as the radiuses in the corners for storage are tighter than I might expect.
Screen casing and metal fold out stand could do with a rubber over mould/ surround to prevent it slipping when used on some smooth surfaces.
Battery life is fantastic easily 2-3 hours of constant use.
Great clarity under water and function is very good.
The narrow field of view can be limiting in some cases.
Sorry for the in-depth review we are a department of test engineers at Aston Martin so notice most things!
- By Richard
Adjustable LED Light Source SPARK XTR
- Ultimate Brightness
- Easy Light Output Control
- Adjustable Strobe Light
- Light and Portable Design
- Energy Efficient
- Long Operation Life
- Compatible with Olympus Endoscopes
- By Great portable light
Inspection Camera VIPER ADV
- Great maneuverability and viewing characteristics
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Camera Head
- 12 super bright white LED lights
- High-resolution color CCD chip
- Built-in 512Hz frequency sonde
- Push rod diameter – 6.5mm
- Working Length – 40 meter (131.2') and 60 meter (196.8')
- 9” TFT LCD display in a Waterproof Case
- Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
- Video output to a TV monitor
- Files capture to a SD memory card
- By Martin
• stainless steel probe Ø from 2.7mm (0.1in) and up
• Working Length – up to 600mm (23.6in)
• Direction of View (DOV) - 0°, 30°, 70°, 90° or 110°
• Rod Lens optical system
• Completely waterproof design
• Light post connections - ACMI, STORZ, OLYMPUS, WOLF
• 32mm Universal Eyepiece
Complimentary LED Light handle, to illuminate the inspection area (INCLUDED)
A: We do like our Borescope. It functions just the way we want it to and at a reasonable cost.
Q: What kind of application you use it for?
A: Precision machine
Q: How product help you finish your tasks or help in job?
A: We use the borescope during manufacturing and QA functions to make sure bores are free of burrs and debris.
- By Mark
Word of warning if ordering from the US though, there might be extra shipping/tax charges upon receipt of the item.
- By Joel
Borescope Camera ImagePRO-USB
- 1/4" CCIQ III DIGITAL CMOS Sensor
- Variable Focal Range Couplers Available
- 5.0 Mega Pixel, Full HD
- 2.0 HI-Speed USB Data Transfer
- Driver Free
- Focusable Video Coupler Included
- Compact, Light Weight Body
- Windows 10 and Mac OS (macOS) compatible!
A; We do like it. The only problem is it doesn’t stay centered and/or straight on our eyepiece, so one side of the picture/video is round. Maybe that’s just because we have a different borescope than indended for? We have a Hawkeye borescope that we use it with. Other than that, it is very easy to use, it focuses well and takes good video/pics.
Q: What kind of application you use it for?
A: We connect the camera to our borescope to record what we are seeing. Our field of work deals with automobile product liability cases. So far we have used the borescope to look inside seat belt buckles, but possibly intend to use it for seat recliners as well. It is good to record what we see to use as evidence.
Q: How product help you finish yout tasks or help in job?
A: It helps us record what we see to use in later circumstances.
- By Jeremy
Borescope LED Light Source SPARK
- Ultimate performance
- Best in class light intensity
- Great heat utilization
- Up to 4 hrs of continuous use
- Standard AAA Rechargeable batteries
- Light and Portable Design
- By Guest
Snake Scope VOYAGER with Joystick Controlled Articulation
- 4-Way, 360 Degree Joystick Controlled Manual Articulation
- 720P HD Resolution
- 3.2ft. - 22.9ft. (1.0m - 7.0m) Working Length
- Ø 0.08" (2.2mm), 0.11" (2.8mm), 0.15" (3.9mm) and 0.23" (6mm) Probes Available
- IP67 Waterproof, Tungsten Braided Insertion Probe
- interchangeable Insertion Probes Can Be Changed in Seconds
- Pistol Grip Design with Magnetic Stand
- High-Output White LED Lights (Optional IR LED's Available)
- Adjustable Illumination
- Integrated 3.5” Sony TFT LCD Monitor
- USB Connection
- micro SD Card Slot
- Image and Video File Capture
- Samsung Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Portable Use
- By JJ
A: Yes. Very helpful tool. Allows investigative work with minimal effort.
Q; What kind of application you use it for?
A: Investigating conditions behind existing wall assemblies.
Q: How does this product help you finish your tasks or job?
A: Most accurate results and least invasive to existing assembly conditions.
- By Andy
Super Thin Flexible Micro Borescope
- High Pixel Density Flexible Micro Borescope
- Probe Diameter Ø 1.0mm(.04in)/ 1.9mm(0.07in)/ 2.4mm(0.09in)
- Vinyl/Teflon coated flexible insertion probes
- Working Length: 254mm (10")/ 508mm (20")/ 635mm (25")/ 1000mm (40").
- Fiber optic image bundle- 10,000/ 30,000 pixels
- Field of View (FOV) - 45°
- Direction of view (DOV) - 0°
- 32mm universal eyepiece
- Bend Radius of the insertion tube is 4" and more
Complimentary LED Light handle, to illuminate the inspection area. (INCLUDED)
- By GHEORGHE IONESCU
Inspection Camera ORION - USB
- Compatible with all Orion/Rigel/Heron video probes
- 720x480 pixel resolution
- Image (JPEG )/Video (MPEG4) File Capture
- Video output (Format NTSC & PAL)
- Mini USB 1.1/2.0
- LED Intensity control to adjust the illumination
- Live image can be displayed directly on your computer or laptop
- By Reaz Ahmed
AL-1824 Arc Lamp - metal halide lamp for MS24/MS48 light sources
- By phil
Portable Flexible Fiberscope
Portable Flexible Fiberscope 4.8mm(0.19"), or 8.5mm(0.33") diameter - 460mm (18 inch) or 910mm (35.8 inches) total length.
- Close-up focusing-objects as close to the lens as 1.2"
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handle fits comfortably in one hand
- One-handed operation-focusing and light activation can be achieved one handed freeing the other hand for work
- Integrated focus ring for smooth, continuous focusing
- 460mm (18 inch) or 35.8" (910mm) long insertion tube will reach deep into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks, etc. and requires only a 4mm opening
- Flexible, cable bends in every direction to allow precise viewing
- Durable insertion tube is both rugged, water and oil resistant, allowing you to get in the most difficult places.
- Convenient, adjustable eyepiece Super Bright Xenon lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
- Rugged ALUMINIUM carrying case, sealed lens and cable are submersible for underwater use
- Operates on 2 AA batteries
- By jacques eduardo danon