The PYTHON sewage camera with an extra-long flexible insertion probe is suitable for remote visual inspections of sewers, drains, water pipelines, storm water systems, wells, boilers, tanks, etc.
The self-leveling camera head contains 30 adjustable super bright LED lights that provide intense illumination regardless of how far or how dark the inspection area is. The built-in high-resolution (PAL: 720 x 576, NTSC: 720 x 480 pixels) Sharp CCD chip protected by a Sapphire lens to resist scratching is designed to capture color video of the problem area. Optional 512Hz sonde integrated right behind the camera head enables the operator to locate the camera remotely.
The fiberglass push cable is fully waterproof. Besides, there is a flexible spring coiled joint that helps to navigate bends and obstacles contributing to smooth insertion and overall maneuverability. The Python set also includes a number of protective camera skids to center the camera in the middle of the pipe for a better view of the inspection area. There is also an integrated length meter (metric/imperial switchable) to keep track of exactly how much cable has been inserted into the inspection area.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight plastic case making it easy to transport, and carry this videoscope with you. The 7” (9" optional) TFT LCD display presents a color inspection footage. Videos and images are recorded directly onto a SD memory card and can be transferred to a bigger screen through a video output. Videos are recorded in uncompressed AVI format.
An adjustable sun hood is included to protect the screen from sunlight during outdoor inspections.
The Python Pipe Camera is a cost-effective solution for day-to-day inspections offering intuitive, continuous operation, and good image quality.
- Length: 70m, or 120 meter (394’) long flexible probe
- Diameter: 52mm (2”)
- Self leveling camera unit, with Sapphire lens
- Optioanl 512Hz sonde
- No articulation
- Fiberglass cable
- 120° Field of View (FOV)
- 0° Direction of view (DOV)
- Resolution: PAL: 720 x 576, NTSC: 720 x 480
- IP68 Waterproof design for portable use
- 30 LED lights to illuminate the inspection area
- 7” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
- Monitor Picture Resolution: 800 x 480
- USB port to capture images/video to a hard drive
- SD card slot to capture images and video files
- On-screen meter counter
- Recording format - JPEG/AV
- DVR Total Pixels: 720 x 576 ( D1 )
- Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
- Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3.5 hours
- Li-ion battery box (4400mAh)
- System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
- Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question