Portable Flexible Fiberscope 4.8mm(0.19"), and 8.5mm(0.33") diameter - 460mm (18 inch) or 910mm (35.8 inches) working length.
Medit's Portable Flexible Fiberscopes feature one-handed operation allowing your other hand to do the work, a rugged and water and oil resistant, and either 4.8mm(0.19), or 8.5mm(0.33") diameter insertion probes which are 460mm (18 inch) or 910mm (35.8 inches) long. These units also feature a 7,400 pixel image bundle, with a xenon light bulb to illuminate the inspection area, and a manual focus to adjust your image. Power is provided via 2 AA batteries, and accessories include an aluminum carrying case, and optional 70, 90, or 120 degree mirror angled tips, or different angles of view, or hard to access inspection areas. Great for automotive, aircraft, marine, locksmith, plumbing, and machine or casting inspections.
Medit Portable flexible fiberscope fast facts:
Inspect and explore inaccessible areas using one-hand operation.
Clearly focus on objects as close as 1.2 inch to 15 inch away.
Mirror adapter 70, 90, 120° view for various angled viewing add even more inspection value.
• Length: 460mm (18"), 910mm (35.8 inch)
• Diameter: 4.8mm(0.19"), and 8.5mm(0.33")
• Optical system: fiber optic
• No articulation
• 45° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV) and 70°, 90°, 120° (with side view mirror attachments)
• Waterproof: Yes, insertion tube
• Manual focus of the image with focus ring on the eyepiece
• Light source: Super Bright Xenon lamp
• Operating and storage temperature: -10 to +120 °F
• Min. focus distance: 1.2 inch
Does/can your fiber scopes go into gas tanks? Is there a problem with corrosion?
- Written by Paul
Thank you for your question.
Most fiberscopes and videoscopes we offer are water-, gas-, and oil resistant.
Please let us know which model in particular you are interested in, and we will be able to provide a specific answer.