Commercial Grade Sewer Camera with M18 Control Unit and 1.23" DuraCAM Head
This robust heavy-duty sewer camera is well-suited for routine day-by-day visual inspection jobs. Featuring all the characteristics of a professional device, it can be used for multiple applications: in inspections of sewers and drains, oil pipelines, laterals, etc.
Equipped with the DuraCAM miniature camera head flexible for bending around corners, this pipe camera allows for access to even the tightest spaces. It also features 12 HI LEDs for intense illumination and a light-sensitive video sensor (0.5 lux @ F2.0) offering high-quality crisp, life-like images. Stainless steel housing ensures its durability and longevity. The camera chip is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire glass. The camera head is completely waterproof and rated IP68.
This sewer camera also features an HDPE braided premium push cable that makes it extra robust and pushable. Kevlar is a highly resistant material that is widely used for making bullet-proof vests.
The system is equipped with a built-in outdoor-use 12.1” day-light view monitor with a recording processor. The details of the inspection can be viewed in real-time mode or saved directly to a USB drive for future reference. Recordings are made in a high-quality H.264 format. The inspection footage can also be accompanied by voice comments (through built-in voice recording) and up to 16 pages of written text for a more detailed report which is the essence of an inspection job.
The sewer camera's DuraSCOPE camera reel also comes with an integrated transmitter that operates at 512htz and is easily locatable with a standard receiver (this option can be added to the set). Additional features include an on-screen counter for how much of the probe has been inserted, adjustable lighting control, and click touch controls. The whole system can be powered by a Milwaukee™ 18V or compatible external battery.
Note: The HATHORN Sewer Camera with the M18 monitor and 1.23" DuraCAM camera head is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Camera Head: 1.23" diameter - Straight View, or Self-Levelling
- Min pipe diameter: 1.5", 2" plastic P-traps
- Max pipe diameter: 6"
- Electrical transfer 6 pole slip ring
- 60 PSI Waterproof Camera Heads
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Sensitivity 0.5 lux @ F2.0 68 deg
- Camera Sensor: 1/4 color CCD
- Auto Iris
- 3.6mm lens
- Standard 512Hz inline sonde antenna
- 12 High-intensity LEDs 18,000mcls
DuraSCOPE Push Rod and Reel:
- Housing: Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Push rod Length and Diameter: Standard 200 ft 3/8"diameter; Optional 400ft 1/2" diameter
- Weight with 200ft rod 35 LBS
- Braiding Material: HDPE
- Housing ABS plastic case (yellow)
- Mountable on reel
- Standard Splash Proof Keyboard
- Can be powered by a Milwaukee™ 18V or compatible external battery
- Std Meter and Footage counter
- USB recording MPEG4
- RCA video/audio out
- VividHD 12.1” LCD Monitor – Daylight readable, impact-resistant
- 512Hz sonde transmitter
- 8 X zoom
- Adjustable lighting
Be first ... Write a review
IS THIS WI-FI CAPABLE? IF IT IS, CAN WE USE OUR IPADS? HOW MUCH LESS IF WE TAKE OUT THE MONITOR FROM THE PRICE?
- Written by RANIE
Yes this camera can be used without a monitor, you can hook up your iPad to the camera using camera's Wi-Fi hotspot.
You can save around $2,400 - $2,500 if you buy this camera without the recorder.
Here's the link to the Wi-Fi model: https://www.fiberscope.net/plumbing-camera-wifi.html