The new Anaconda Dual-View Pipe Camera is great for small diameter inspection areas, where customers need to inspect both straight down the line, and also sideways to inspect the side walls. This camera head and controller are interchangeable with our regular Anaconda Pan and Tilt push camera systems as well, for customers that already have one of these.
The Anaconda Dual-View features a compact 45mm (1.77”) diameter detachable camera head which pans around in a 360-degree circle, to view and capture every detail of the inspection area in HD resolution. The camera head is protected by a thick scratch-proof lens. It is splash-proof and has 6 super bright LED lights around the straight view camera and an additional 6 super bright LED lights around the side view camera, to provide consistent illumination. The pan feature is controlled through an easy-to-use monitor control panel, which switches the camera signals, rotates the camera head, and controls the direction of the rotation, to ensure that you can fully inspect the inner side walls for damage, cracks or weld joints.
The control box features an 8.0” color HD IPS LSD monitor with video and image capture directly to a USB memory stick, a WiFi keyboard to add text to files, a microphone, and a rechargeable battery for portable use. Switching between the camera signals is controlled via a simple dial, and the image can be switched during video recording as well.
A centering bracket/skid is included in the set to ensure that the camera is centralized and has room to pan. The push cable has a length of 60 meters (197 feet) with a 9mm diameter fiberglass rod on the reel (optional 120m (394ft.) length with an 11mm push rod available). Remote transmitter (512 Hz Sonde) also included in the camera configuration.
The Anaconda Dual-View Pipe Camera is a great, affordable inspection device for pipeline, duct and tank inspections.
- Camera Head Diameter: 45mm (1.77")
- Camera Head Length: 107mm (4.2")
- Dual Camera Heads: Straight View, and Permanent 90° Side View
- Pan: 360° Endless
- Field of View: 90°
- Resolution: 1024x768
- Camera head Housing: Aluminum/Stainless steel
- Illumination: 6 Superbright LEDs (Straight) and 6 White LEDS (Side)
- The brightness of the LEDs: Adjustable
- Remote Transmitter (512 Hz Sonde)
- Waterproof, IP68
Display& Storage System
- Size of the screen: 8’’ HD IPS LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280x720, 16:9
- Image / Video capture
- On-screen meter counter
- USB memory stick to capture files
- WiFi keyboard
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Working time: 4 Hrs (approx)
Cable and Reel
- Fibreglass rod push cable
- Footage/Meter counter
- Push cable diameter ø 6mm / 9/11mm
- Push cable length: 60m (196.8ft) / 120m (394ft)
- Centering skid
Be first ... Write a review
How maximum diameter of pipe if using centering skid?
- Written by Salim
We have centering skids for all of our push cameras. Some of them are good for 12" pipes and some are for up to 18" pipes.