VIPER-Mini Pipe Inspection Camera is an affordable yet reliable device for quick and efficient inspections of sewer pipes, small ducts, boiler pipes and different pipelines with diameters less than 1.0”. Featuring a Ø 6mm (0.23") camera head with a high-resolution color CCD chip, this camera offers easy access, intuitive operation and quality footage of areas that are extremely hard to reach otherwise.
The camera head has 4 integral high-output LED lights, providing outstanding illumination in different lighting conditions. It is protected by a Sapphire lens, which means greater longevity and higher image quality even after multiple cycles of inspection.
The VIPER-Mini Inspection Camera comes with an enhanced control unit that allows to view inspection images on a wide 9” TFT LCD color display, record them as still images (JPEG format) or videos (AVI format), process and save them for future documenting or sharing with colleagues or clients. The control unit features an SD memory card and USB stick slots for easy data storage, video output to transfer images to a TV monitor and intuitive control buttons, all housed in a lightweight waterproof case. The case comes with an adjustable sun hood, which means operators can see bright and clear images on the screen even in direct sunlight.
The system works with rugged PVC coated fiberglass insertion probes of variable lengths - 20 meter (65.6'), 30 meter (98.4'), and 50 meter (164.0'). The probes have footage marking system that provides users with information about how much of probe has been inserted.
- Length: 20 meter(65.6'), 30 meter (98.4') and 50 meter(164.0')
- Camera Head Diameter: 6mm (0.23")
- Resolution: 720x480 NTSC
- 1/12" Color CCD camera with Sapphire glass lens
- Fiberglass cable
- 60° Field of View (FOV)
- 0° Direction of view (DOV)
- IP67 Waterproof design of push probe
- Illumination: 4 white LEDs
- 9” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
- Monitor Picture Resolution: 800x600 pixels
- SD memory card slot
- USB memory stick slot
- Recording format - AVI / JPEG
- Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
- Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 4.5 hours
- Li-ion battery box (4400mAh)
- System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
- Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)
Be first ... Write a review
what powers this unit? is it a battery? if so what is the operating time?
- Written by david
You can run this 0.67" Inspection Camera VIPER-mini on 2 modes: on battery (up to 6-8 hours) or on Auxiliary (power 110V)
There is a switch on a DVR box so you need to turn it to select a correct work mode.