CYCLOPZ Zoom Sewer & Vault Inspection Camera is designed to perform safe inspections from street level of vaults, pipes, and manholes for maintenance conditions, cracks, corrosion — without a confined space entry.
Equipped with patented LED light technology that provides superb illumination regardless of the lighting conditions and an advanced Color Exmor CMOS camera sensor, this camera greatly increases the detection distance up to 200 feet (60m) and allows for capturing clear and bright images of very remote objects and areas. Operators can manually tilt the camera up and down and use powerful 40x optical zoom to examine the area of interest in great detail and capture every little defect or obstruction.
The CYCLOPZ manhole zoom camera is equipped with a 5.6’’ TFT color monitor and a DVR that allows to record inspections as still images in JPEG format or videos in MPEG4/AVI format that can then be saved to an SD memory card.
This camera can be used in wet conditions, as it is waterproof and tightly sealed against water intrusion. It comes with a standard 14ft super light, yet durable, telescopic pole but is available with pols up to 20 feet long. The camera head is connected to an adjustable mount that you can press against the ground to avoid image fluctuating.
The system runs on a rechargeable battery, allowing for up to 1.5 hours of uninterrupted inspections at full intensity.
The CYCLOPZ manhole camera is ideal for quick, well-rounded inspections of various vertical (up and down) assets, e.g. ceilings, silo towers, stormwater culverts, mainlines, etc. where the use of complicated heavy-duty equipment would be excessive or unnecessary.
Note: the CYCLOPZ camera system is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Pole Length: 14ft / 4.3m (Telescopic, Articulating)
- Sensor Type: 1/2.8” Color Exmor CMOS
- Sensetivity: 0.01Lux (High Gain Mode)
- Tilt: Yes
- Zoom 40× optical; digital up to x80
- Resolution: 380,000 pixels
- Effective distance in good ambient light: 1ft to 200ft + (0.3m-60m +)
- Effective distance in complete darkness: 1ft to 100ft + (0.3m to 30m +)
- Illumination: 3 white LEDs w/reflectors
- LED wavelength / Power: White / 280 lumens
- Waterproof: IP68 (33ft/10M)
- Camera Head Dimensions: 3.5”D x 4.25”L / 89mmD x 108mmL
- Display Size & Weight Standard: 8.8”W x 9.3”H x 4.3”D / 3.6 lbs. (22.4 x 23.6 x 10.9cm / 1.65kg); Detached Base: 6.3”W x 4.3”H x 2.9”D / 1.7 lbs. (15.9 x 10.9 x 7.3cm / .79kg); LCD: 6.6”W x 7.5”H x 1.3”D / 2.5 lbs. (16.9 x 19.1 x 3.5cm / 1.13kg)
- Construction: Rubber encapsulated aluminum case for shock resistance and weatherproofing
- Display Size: 5.6” (14.2cm) measured diagonally
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Operating Temperature: -14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- LCD Controls: Brightness, contrast, color, tint, mirror, backlight & sharpness
- Mounting Options: Display can be worn on vest, belt or harness; detached display can also be handheld
- Video Format: Auto switches between NTSC (American) or PAL (European)
- Charger: 12VDC from either power supply or vehicle adapter
- Discharge Time: 1.66 hrs. with camera LEDs off
- Batteries: NiMH, 7.2V, 2.7AH
- Charge Time: 2 hrs. when fully discharged
- Base Controls & Indicators: On/Off switch & LED; Camera illumination control & LED; Low battery LED; DVR controls
- Connections: Camera (pole), A/V output, DC input (7.2V to 12V)
- DVR: Up to 32GB SD card; 250 stills per GB; 1hr per GB for H.264 videos
Optional Camera Side Lights are available on request
Be first ... Write a review
Is the CYCLOPS Zoom Sewer & Vault Inspection Camera instrsicly safe (explosion proof?)
- Written by Jim Wallace
No this camera is not intrinsically safe but we have a different one for fuel tanks inspection. Our sales rep. will be contacting you by email shortly.