The iRIS PRO Dual View Videoscopes are affordable top-end professional inspection devices, with simultaneous direct and side viewing, 4-way tip articulation, clear bright image resolution, a high definition 7” touch screen display for dedicated or split screen viewing, and a design that will prolong the life of your unit. These units are specially designed to allow for quicker inspections of turbines (compressor and hot section), pipes and tubes (welds, food processing, pharmaceutical), and castings (blockages and cross holes).
The IRIS Pro Dual View videoscopes feature dual color camera chips, with a standard direct view chip with a 7mm-50mm focal range, and an additional side view chip with either a 7mm-50mm focal range or a close up 5mm-12mm focus (typically for tube/pipe inspections). Both camera chips feature intelligent image enhancements, built-in LED illumination and built-in electronic zoom.
The live image is displayed on a high definition 7” touchscreen display, with either a dedicated live from one camera chip or a split-screen view from both camera chips. The monitor features image and video capture, from either or both cameras, onto a built-in hard drive or USB storage device, onscreen menus, electronic zoom, text generation for captured files, and a rechargeable battery for portable use.
Insertion probes are available in either a 4mm (0.16 inch) diameter with lengths from 1.5 meter (4.9 feet) to 4 meters (13.1 feet), or a larger 6.0mm (0.24 inch) diameter with lengths from 1.5 meter (4.9 feet) to 7.5 meters (24.6 feet). All of these comes with a waterproof, multilayer tungsten braid over a polyurethane jacket, and built-in 4-way tip articulation, controlled via 2 knobs on the handpiece.
These units are designed in Germany and assembled in the US, to allow for quicker and easier inspections. There is no need to carry or lose additional tips, no need to remove and reinsert the probe multiple times after changing lenses, leading to less wear and tear on the camera and insertion probe, and no issues with cross threading of parts, or inspection interruptions. Simply switch the view with a touch of the screen, and continue the inspection.
Note: iRIS PRO Dual Focus Video Borescope is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Display size: 7.0"
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- User Interface: EIOS (Endoscopic Imaging Operation System)
- Interface: USB
- Primary power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Secondary power supply: 12 V adapter (optional accessory)
- Storage: internal memory 16GB / USB (16GB included)
- Video format: MPEG4 (.avi)
- Picture format: BMP (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PNG (.png)
- Image Analysis Method: Comparative optical measurement
- Illumination: High Power LED on the tip
- Light adjustment 3-stage
- Ergonomics: ± 90 ° rotatable display,
- Weight: 1.65Kg (+/- depending on probe diameter and probe length)
- Dimensions (mm): height x width x depth 430 x 187 x 104
- Housing: Robust PU with rubber full protection
- Working temperature probe: 140 ° C max. 5 minutes (-25 ° C) - (+ 80 ° C)
- Working temperature system: (-25 ° C) - (+ 46 ° C)
- Storage temperature: (-25 ° C) - (+ 60 ° C)
- Humidity: 95% max. - not condensing
- Waterproof: probe and distal end up to 1 bar - 10.2m H2O
- Stability: Probe and distal end against oils and saline solution (5%)
- Image Sensor: Two Advanced CMOS chips
- White Balance: yes
- Depth of field: 7-50mm direct and side view or 7-50mm direct, 5-12mm side view (NF)
- Zoom: 0.5X to 3X in 0.5X increments, 1.5X on dual view screen
- Simultaneous direct and side viewing
- Split screen viewing or dedicated to either direction
- Grid, circle, line, marker
- Brightness: yes, adjustable
- Contrast: yes, adjustable
- Color: yes, adjustable
- Text Annotation: Built-in full-screen text overlay generator
- Diameter: 4.0mm 6.0mm
- Working Length: 4.9 - 13.1ft (1.5 - 4.0m) for 4mm diameter, 4.9 - 24.6ft (1.5 - 7.5m) for 6mm diameter
- Rigid Distal Length of Camera Head: (6mm diameter): 28mm
- Articulation: 4-way, 360° control (Control Levers)
- Integrated Objective Lens: 90° FOV
- Braid: Tungsten Braid on Poly-Urethane-Jacket
Optic: Made in Germany
Inspection Unit: Made in the USA
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question