The IRIS Pro Dual Focus video borescopes are a new design of one of our top of the line units, with the benefit of dual CMOS camera chips in the head of the insertion probe. These videoscopes also feature 4-way tip articulation, clear bright image resolution, a high definition 7” touch screen monitor for dedicated or split screen viewing, and a design that prolongs the life of the unit. These units are specially designed for quicker inspections of aviation turbines (blades, compressor and hot section), automotive engines, welds in pipes, manufactured parts (blockages, cracks or dents, and cross holes), and security applications (police, customs, military).
The IRIS Pro Dual Focus video borescopes feature dual color CMOS camera chips, with a special near focus (NF) depth of view, 3mm-14mm, and a secondary far focus (FF) depth of view, 12mm to infinity (provided you have enough light). Both camera chips feature intelligent image enhancements, LED illumination, and built-in electronic zoom.
The live image is displayed on a high definition 7” touch screen display, with either a dedicated live image from one camera chip, or a split-screen image from both camera chips. The monitor features image and video capture, from either or both cameras, onto a built-in hard drive or USB storage device, onscreen menus, electronic zoom, text generation for captured files, and a rechargeable battery for portable use.
Insertion probe comes in a 6.0mm (0.24 inch) diameter with lengths from 1.5 meter (4.9 feet) to 7.5 meters (24.6 feet). These probes are waterproof with a multilayer tungsten braid over a polyurethane jacket and built-in 4-way tip articulation, controlled via 2 knobs on the handpiece.
These units are designed in Germany and assembled in the US, to reduce inspection times, allow for quick and easy inspections, cut down on small lenses or parts that can be lost or damaged, and to reduce the need to remove and reinsert the probe multiple times, cutting down on wear and tear. Simply press a button to switch focal range and continue on with the inspection
Note: iRIS PRO Dual Focus Video Borescope is a specially ordered product. Conditions apply. Call for details.
- Display size: 7.0"
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- User Interface: EIOS (Endoscopic Imaging Operation System)
- Interface: USB
- Primary power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Secondary power supply: 12 V adapter (optional accessory)
- Storage: internal memory 16GB / USB (16GB included)
- Video format: MPEG4 (.avi)
- Picture format: BMP (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PNG (.png)
- Image Analysis Method: Comparative optical measurement
- Illumination: High Power LED on the tip
- Light adjustment 3-stage
- Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable display,
- Weight: 1.65Kg (+/- depending on probe diameter and probe length)
- Dimensions (mm): height x width x depth 430 x 187 x 104
- Housing: Robust PU with rubber full protection
- Working temperature probe: 140 °C max. 5 minutes (-25 °C) - (+ 80 °C)
- Working temperature system: (-25 °C) - (+ 46 °C)
- Storage temperature: (-25 °C) - (+ 60 °C)
- Humidity: 95% max. - not condensing
- Waterproof: probe and distal end up to 1 bar - 10.2m H2O
- Stability: Probe and distal end against oils and saline solution (5%)
- Image Sensor: Two Advanced CMOS chips
- White Balance: yes
- Depth of field: NEAR FOCUS objective: 3mm - 14mm, FAR FOCUS objective: 12mm to infinity
- Zoom: 0.5X to 3X in 0.5X increments, 1.5X on dual view screen
- Split screen viewing or dedicated to either depth of field
- Grid, circle, line, marker
- Brightness: yes, adjustable
- Contrast: yes, adjustable
- Color: yes, adjustable
- Text Annotation: Built-in full-screen text overlay generator
- Diameter: 6.0mm
- Working Length: 4.9 - 24.6ft (1.5 - 7.5m)
- Articulation: 4-way, 360° control (Control Levers)
- Integrated Objective Lenses: 90° FOV
- Braid: Tungsten Braid on Poly-Urethane-Jacket
Optic: Made in Germany
Inspection Unit: Made in the USA
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question