The ANACONDA CHW Pan-and-Tilt Duct Camera is an all-in-one portable viewing device ideal for reaching and inspecting hard to access areas to detect tiny flaws and defects. Areas of application include: air ducts, flue liners, chimneys, shafts, columns, etc. The system is designed to provide users with informative data on conditions of these objects and structures to avoid unnecessary and complex disassemble, to monitor their present condition and prevent potential damage.
The camera head is equipped with extra powerful, long-lasting LED lights to ensure highly intense illumination despite the inspection conditions. It pans 360⁰ and tilts 180° delivering detailed HD image of the problem area. The operator can manually adjust the picture clarity depending on the distance to the problem area. The camera head is completely dust- and waterproof.
The ANACONDA CHW Duct Camera works with soft cables available in different lengths. The standard length is 30 meters (98.4'). The optional 110 meters (360 feet) sytem features a footage counter and an extension arm.
The inspection system is equipped with a control unit, featuring a 10’’ LCD IPS wide screen monitor, that allows to watch inspections on site as video, capture the inspection data and save them directly to a USB flash drive.
This duct camera is a portable, compact device that runs on battery packs, but can be supplied by mains.
The full set includes a specially designed centering bracket-skids to ensure that the camera is placed in the center of the canal and remote control.
ANACONDA CHW Pan-and-Tilt Duct Camera is a great viewing solution that combines precision, portability, ease of use and breakthrough affordability.
- Camera Head Diameter: 50mm (2")
- Camera Head Length: 154mm (6")
- Pan: 360° Tilt:180°
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS HD, 1.3Mp
- Camera head Housing: Stainless steel
- Illumination: Super Bright White LEDS
- Brightness of the LEDS: Adjustable
- View Angle: 120°
- Focus: Auto
- Auto Home Position
- 512Hz Built in sonde
- Dust- and Waterproof: IP68
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 50°C
Display & Storage system:
- Size of the screen: 10’’ LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Image/Video capture (JPEG/AVI)
- Joystick type rotation control
- On screen meter (footage) counter
- USB Flash drive storage
- USB interface: USB output
- Recording pause function
- Integrated keyboard
- Integrated microphone
- 8800mA rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Battery level indicator
Push Cable and Reel:
- Cable diameter: 6.5mm
- Standard working length: 30m (98.4')
- Optional working length: 110m (360')
- Extension arm and digital meter counter for 110m (360') length system
- Mechanical brake
- Centering Skids
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question