Medit’s robust flexible fiber scopes offer high resolution leached glass optics, coupled with stainless steel braided insertion probes, which are tough and flexible, yet ergonomic for long inspections.
The smooth 90 degree two-way tip articulation allows inspections in tight and remote areas. The probes are protected by a stainless steel braided sheath which are water, oil, and gasoline resistant.
The universal eyepiece easily connects to c-mount video cameras (Medits ImagePRO USB, ImagePRO HDTV) through a simple coupler, with a variable focus. The fiberscope has an adjustable ring.
There are 2 options for the image bundle: the standard versions feature 12,000 leached fiber cables packed into them; and the higher resolution bundles feature 20,000 leached fiber pixels. The standard models provide good image resolution and are suitable for most day-to-day inspection.
The special technology used in the MEDIT fiberscopes allows more fiber optic pixels to be packed into the same size bundles. The 20,000 pixel FI fiberscopes feature nearly 100% more fiber optic cables than other fiberscopes of the same diameter. So they are smaller and less noticeable, when image quality is a critical requirement.
The specialized light post on these fiberscopes can be connected to any external high output light source or directly to an Extreme LED light handle for increased portability. Various adapters are available enabling these fiberscopes to be used with a variety of light sources from other manufacturers too.
• Length: 1350mm (53") and 1850mm (73")
• Diameter: 4mm(0.16"), 6mm (0.24") and 8mm(0.315")
• Optical system: fiber optic (12 000 and 20 000 fibers)
• Articulation: 2-way (90° each way)
• Stainless Steel Braided insertion probe
• 50° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Operating and storage temperature: -10 to +120 °F
• insertion tube waterproof, oil, gasoline resistant
• Manual focus of the image with focus ring on the eyepiece
• Light cable included (Olympus type connector)
• 32mm standard eyepiece for rigid scopes
Be first ... Write a review
does this unit come with the light source?
- Written by jason
This unit does not come with a light source, but we supply it separately.
Please contact Roman for more details or a quote at 204-800-7856 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org