Articulating Borescopes with a joystick controlled mechanical articulation.
This device represents an economy line of inspection devices.
Thanks to adjustable cold light LED illumination and CMOS image sensor you receive clear picture, which can then be stored as both, still or a video image to an SD card.
The video borescope doesn’t require the use of any additional equipment, such as DVR, or PC and makes the work of video inspections cost-effective.
Stainless steel braided videoprobes are wear proof.
- Insertion Probe diameter: 4mm/6mm
- Working length: 1.5-3m
- FOV: 80° or 60°
- DOF: 15mm-∞
- Image sensor: 410,000 Pixels
- Insertion Probe Protection: IP64
- Insertion Probe braid: Stainless Steel
- Articulation angle: >100° each direction
- Output: NTSC/PAL and USB
- Illumination: 6, or 8 LED lights
- Brightness adjust mode: Yes
- Monitor size: 3.5” TFT LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Video format: AVI (MPEG4)
- Picture format: JPEG
- Storage capacity: 8Gb SD card
- Operating temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Be first ... Write a review