- The most affordable and versatile video borescope / snakescope for basic visual inspections.
- The 5.5mm (0.22”) or 9.5mm (0.37”) diameter probes feature a flex and stay, semi-obedient design, which will hold a bend or curve until it is physically bent back.
- The interchangeable probes of the inspection camera are available in three lengths to access a variety of inspection areas.
- Each probe features a CMOS Video Camera chip in the tip, which produces a live image displayed on the portable 3.5” LCD Monitor. JPEG images, and AVI videos are captured in 720 x 480 pixels and video is recorded at 30 frames per second, with a defined focal range of 20mm (0.8”) to 280mm (11”).
- The portable monitor has an ergonomic design, with an adjustable screen which stands up or lays flat against the handle. The handle, which strands straight out, can also be positioned down 90 degrees, to complete inspections at different angles.
- Additional features are an SD memory card for file capture, a USB port to transfer captured files to a computer or laptop, video output to export the live image to an larger TV. Also included is a microphone to record audio from inspection. Power is supplied by 4 AA batteries, which last up to 3 hours for portable use.
- Diameters: 5.5mm (0.22”) or 9.5mm(0.37")
- Length: 1M(3.3'), 2M(6.5'), 3M(9.8’)
- No articulation
- 1/5” or 1/6” CMOS chip
- Resolution (Dynamic/static) 320x240/ 720x480
- 67° Field of View (FOV)
- 0° Direction of view (DOV)
- 2cm~ 28cm (0.8” – 11”) Focal rang
- 4 White LED (0~275 Lux/ 4cm)
- Lightness manual adjustment way: Yes
- Zoom: 5x Variable Digital Zoom
- 3.5” TFT LCD Monitor 320x 240 Pixels
- Interface: Mini-usb 1.1/ AV out
- Video storage format: AVI(320x240)
- Image storage format: JPEG(720x480)
- TV system: NTSC & PAL
- Power: 4AA Alkaline type Batteries
- Recording Format: SD Memory Card (Up to 32GB SDHC capacity)
- Adjustable Hand piece: Monitor moves upright, or down to rest along the handle
- Carry Case: 40 x 33x 12cm
What country provides the components and what country is it assembled?
- Written by R.T
Hi dear R.T.
This scope is made in China.
If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please contact Roman at 204-800-7856 or [email protected]