The Newest addition to MEDIT’s pipe inspection devices is the Viper-S system, which is a cost effective portable sewer camera designed to deliver high quality video images for a wide range of applications including: sewers, building ducts/piping, wells, and power plants.
The main feature of the Viper-S is a 512Hz frequency Sonde located immediately behind the camera head. This makes the tip of the probe traceable with a sonde locator, allowing the operator to determine the exact position of the camera head underground.
The camera head itself contains 12 adjustable white LED lights, to illuminate the inspection area, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching.
The high resolution CCD chip is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area, and it is integrated into a sewer camera's straight forward view tip.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof, lightweight plastic case making it easy to transport. The 7” TFT LCD displays a crisp live color image, with an adjustable sun hood for outdoor inspections.
Video and images are recorded directly onto an SD memory card, or external hard drive. The video is recorded in professional uncompressed AVI format.
The PVC coated fiberglass cable is waterproof and available in a 20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter(131.2') length.
Additional features included are two plastic skids to centralize the camera head inside a pipe, an AC power cable, USB cable, and a few accessories required for the set.
• Length:20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter(131.2')
• Camera Head Diameter: 23mm (1.0")
• Color CCD camera with sapphire glass lens
• No articulation sewer camera
• Fiberglass cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• Illumination: 12 white LEDs
• Special point touch connector to the camera
• Waterproof: IP68
• 7” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• Monitor Picture Resolution: 320 (TV Lines)
• SD card slot to capture video/images, also USB for a flash/hard drive
• Recording format – AVI/JPEG
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3 hours
• Li-ion battery box (4000mAh)
• Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)
• Dimensions: Plastic Carrying Box 48cm x 39cm x 19.5cm
• Total weight: 7.5 kg