Our NEW industrial Flexible USB Videoscopes are a fairly new product which use digital image transfer to import the live video image to your computer or laptop, instead of transferring an analog video image through a fiber-optic cable.
Therefore transferring images with this Flexible USB Videoscope is quite different than with traditional fiber-optic technology.
Our Flexible USB Videoscopes not only provide higher image resolution than normal fiberscopes, but they also record still images and video, making them the ideal solution for replacing traditional fiberscopes.
Below is the brief technical data for your reference:
1) The Flexible USB Videoscope is not built with a fiber-optic image bundle, but with LED lights and micro video camera technology.
2) Direct connection with your laptop or PC via a USB cable, and our unique viewing software.
3) Featuring an auto focus function.
4) Insertion tube length of either 91 cm (36") or 150 cm (59"), and either 9mm (0.354") or 10mm (0.394") diameter.
5) Resolution of 400,000 pixel.
6) USB 1.1 or 2.0 format,
7) LED intensity control knob on the hand-piece to all for the best image possible
8) Larger screen display through your PC monitor, and the ability to capture images and video
This Flexible USB Videoscope is perfectly suited to Aircraft, Marine, and Automotive inspections, as well as Locksmithing, or any other industries that require file capture for client databases.
Each unit is packed in an aluminum case, including 1x USB cable and 1x CD driver.
• Diameter: 9 mm (0.354") or 10 mm (0.394")
• Length: 91 cm (36") or 1,5 meter (59")
• No articulation
• Optical system: CCD video camera technology
• Resolution of 400,000 pixel
• Field of view: 65°(FOV)
• Direction of view: 0°(DOV)
• Waterproof: Yes, insertion tube
• USB 1.1 or 2.0 format