The COBRA Inspection camera is a battery operated lightweight with a telescoping shaft system that permits viewing in difficult to access areas either above or below ground. With these abilities you can inspect attics, suspended ceilings, eavestrough’s, gutters, sewers or wells.
This Inspection Camera is very easy to handle and gives you a very crisp and clear image either in daylight or the dark of an area away from light thanks to its built in IR LED lights. The telescoping of the pole allows you to view from 1.6 m to 4 m away.
The TFT LCD monitor displays a brilliant clear image that is easy view in any lighting. With 3.5 hours use in daylight to 3 hours use in the dark the COBRA Inspection Camera will deliver results that you need and when in need there is a back up batter with the same capacity.
The charging of the battery only takes 2.25 hours from flat dead. With an operation weight of just under 2.7 kg and a 1.8m linking cable makes this is a very portable and comfortable unit to use on any job site.
The COBRA comes with a 1 year warranty for manufacturers defects.
• Colour camera housing, Ø 60mm (2.4in), L 95mm (3.7in)
• Resolution 420 TV Lines
• 1/3” Sony Super HAD CCD, PAL
• Sensitivity 0.0 lux – LED’s on
• 850nm IR infra red LED’s for low light viewing up to 10 metres(32.8ft)
• IP 67
• Lens 3.6mm, giving a 68° field of view
• Built in electronic iris which automatically compensates for daylight
• Operating temperature -10 to +55°C
Housing and Operation
• The camera is housed in a durable acetal body
• The camera housing is hinged at the base to allow multi positioning of the head
• The camera mount is made from acetal which is permanently fixed to end of the telescopic pole
• Tools supplied to permanently lock the camera in the operators desired position
• The total length of the pole closed is 1.63 metres (5.3ft)
• The total length of the pole including camera is just over 4 metres (13.1ft)
• The extendable pole is constructed from glass fibre, in 3 sections
• The locking clamps are of polymer construction
• Dual left handed or right handed lever
• Strong locking force
• All of the cables from the base of the pole to the camera are housed internally within the pole
• The bottom of the pole is an acetal base with connector housing which has a built in 3 way connector
• Connects from the bottom connector housing to the monitor assembly
• 1.85 metres in length (6.1ft)
• 5” LCD TFT colour monitor, housed in carry case with built in sunshield and neck strap
• Resolution 960 (H) x 234 (W)
• Using the remote control or buttons on the front of the monitor, the picture can be inverted to allow above or below viewing.
Batteries & Charger
• A main battery with up to 3 hours continual use from full charge in complete darkness, and up to 3 ½ hours continual use in daylight (fitted to rear of carry case)
• The batteries do not self discharge after storage and will retain 85% of their charge voltage
• The batteries are SANYO, eneloop 2000mAh, NIMH low self discharge, fast charge 2 amps for 1 hour, over 1,000 cycles, 10 cells
• A second same spec battery is also supplied
• A battery charger is also supplied, 240V only (for USA only we would like to use RS494-2015 – EN60601, UL listed UL-2601-1)
Hello. Does this pole camera have the ability to record and save images?
- Written by Graeme Withington
Cobra comes either with our without a recording feature depending on your preference.