MEDIT’s Super Thin Micro Flexible Fiberscopes are highly demanded devices used to inspect extremely small areas and machined parts.
Thanks to the German optics and fused pixels in the image bundle, these fiberscopes create a high resolution image, which is bright and sharp in details.
The insertion probe is covered with a stainless steel sheath to protect it, and keep it straight to insert into industrial inspection areas. It is water and oil proof and can be submerged to perform inspections underwater. It can also be flexed slightly up, down, left or right. But not bent.
The 45° FOV (field of view) decreases image distortion.
The standard eyepiece connects easily to c-mount video cameras (for example our ImagePRO USB or ImagePRO HDTV) through an coupler to document inspections.
Light post connections include ACMI, WOLF, and Storz adaptor thread, so these units can be used with virtually any light source– portable LED light handles, halogen, metal halide (recommended for large inspection areas), or xenon.
• Length: 508 mm (20"), 900 mm (35,5") or 1200 mm (47")
• Diameter: 1 mm (0.04"), 1.9 mm (0.075") or 2.4 mm (0.095")
• Optical system: fiber optic, 30,000 pixels
• No articulation
• Semi-Rigid stainless steel insertion tube
• 45° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Complete waterproof design
• Without manual focus of the image with focus ring on the eyepiece
• Light post connection: STORZ, WOLF, and STORZ Adapter Thread
• 32mm standard eyepiece for rigid scopes
• Perfect for industrial inspection, though the optics are fragile and should be used with caution to protect the small opitcs