These cost effective portable inspection devices are designed to deliver quality video inspection in a wide range of applications including: sewers, building ducts/piping, wells, and power plants.
The push camera head contains 8 adjustable infrared LED lights, a flexible spring coiled joint to navigate corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching.
The high resolution CCD chip is designed to capture bright, crisp, color video of the inspection area, and it is integrated in to a strait view camera head.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight plastic case making it easy to transport, and bring this videoscope with you. The 7” TFT LCD display presents a live crisp color image at your fingertips.
An adjustable sun hood is included to act as a sun shield, or out-door inspections.
Video is recorded directly onto a SD memory card. The video is recorded in professional uncompressed AVI format.
The PVC coated fiberglass cable is waterproof and available in either 20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter(131.2') lengths.
Also included is an AC power cable, a remote control for the DVR, and a few accessories necessary to Push Cam - 4 "Viper" set.
• Length: 20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 foot) and 40 meter(131.2')
• Diameter: 36mm (1.4")
• Color CCD camera with sapphire glass lens
• No articulation
• Fiberglass cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• Illumination: 8 white LEDs
• Special gold point touch connector to camera
• 7” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• Monitor Picture Resolution: 320 (TV Lines)
• SD memory card slot
• Recording format - AVI
• IR remote control
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3.5 hours
• Li-ion battery box (4400mAh)
• System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
• Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)