Video Borescope RIGEL 2-way Articulating
- Ø 4mm (0.16") and 5.5mm (0.22") insertion probes
- 2-way articulation tip, 180 degrees in each direction
- 120 degrees for 3 meter(9.8ft) probes in each direction
- Interchangeable probes in 1m (3.3’), 2m (6.5’), or 3 (9.8’) meter working lengths
- CMOS Video Camera Chip: 400,000/450,000 pixels, 30 fps
- Field of View (FOV) : 67°
- Depth of View (DOV) 1.0cm to infinity
- Optional mirror tips: 70° / 90° / 110°
- Waterproof Probe: IP 57
- 3.5” Color LCD Display: 720x640 pixels
- Grid, mirror options
- Zoon in/out
- Image(JPEG) /Video (MPEG4) file capture
- AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
- SD memory included
- USB port (1.1/20.) to transfer data to PC
- Build-in LED Illumination with adjustable brightness
- Anti-slip rubber handle
- Charger, USB cable included
- By Jim Ayrheart
- By Kenton H
3" Pan-and-Tilt Pipe Camera GECKO 9020
- 3" Diameter Pan-and-Tilt Camera Head
- High Resolution ¼” Sony CCD Image Sensor
- High-grade Aluminum Camera Head
- Waterproof to 1.5 bars (50 ft.)
- Wide angle 130 degree field of view
- 18 High Powered SMD LEDs
- Pan and Tilt Functions - 360 Degree Endless Rotation, 240 Degree Tilt, and Auto Settings
- Flexible Push Cable 7.5mm in Diameter x 60 meters (197 ft.) Long
- Capable of 90 Degree Bends in 4” Pipe, for Use in Pipes up to 12”
- Color 8.4” LCD Monitor, in a Metal Case, with a Full Keyboard and Sun Shield
- Variable Height Adjustment for the Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder to Capture Video Files
- Onscreen Foot Counter, and Internal Pressure Monitor
- Rechargeable Battery Pack, for 4-6 Hours of Portable Use
- 512Hz Sonde to Locate the Camera Head
- German Made Durable High End Design and Construction
- By N.H.Danh
The camera head is very durable which was very good for us as the first inspection we did, there was some miscommunication and the camera got stuck in the duct approximately 60m down, we actually had to drop something down there to dislodge it – I had expected to break it but it is still working great.
I thank Terry very much for suggesting this camera to me it was just what our operation needed.
- By Jenna B
JT ALPHA Joystick Type HD Video Borescope
- Highly Durable Tungsten Braided Insertion Probe
- Separate Joystick Control for One Handed Tip Movement
- Joystick-Controlled 4-way Electronic Articulation 170 Degrees in Each Direction, with Auto Reset
- High-Intensity LED Illumination
- 8” HD Touch Screen LCD Monitor, with Built in Stand
- “One Touch” File Capture via Touch Screen, or Trigger on the Joystick
- Color Image Sensor with 720,000 Effective Pixels
- Short Rigid End
- Narrow 6.5mm (0.25 inch) Probe Diameter
- Length of probe: 1.5m (4.9') – 3.0m (9.8')
- Battery Powered Operation for Portable Use
- Image Storage Formats: Still images (JPEG/PNG), video (AVI)
- Insertion Probe is Water Proof (IP67)
- Built in Zoom
- Robust and Durable, Supplied Ready to Work
- Peli Type Case for Transportation
- Advanced version available
Picture quality and video is sufficient.
A couple of observations that the team and myself have made about it
The box for storage is great very useful with all the compartments, I would be slightly worried over a very long period that the video cable might be damaged (hold a form) as the radiuses in the corners for storage are tighter than I might expect.
Screen casing and metal fold out stand could do with a rubber over mould/ surround to prevent it slipping when used on some smooth surfaces.
Battery life is fantastic easily 2-3 hours of constant use.
Great clarity under water and function is very good.
The narrow field of view can be limiting in some cases.
Sorry for the in-depth review we are a department of test engineers at Aston Martin so notice most things!
- By Richard
Adjustable LED Light Source SPARK XTR
- Ultimate Brightness
- Easy Light Output Control
- Adjustable Strobe Light
- Light and Portable Design
- Energy Efficient
- Long Operation Life
- Compatible with Olympus Endoscopes
- By Great portable light
1" Inspection Camera VIPER ADV
- Great maneuverability and viewing characteristics
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Camera Head
- 12 super bright white LED lights
- High-resolution color CCD chip
- Built-in 512Hz frequency sonde
- Push rod diameter – 6.5mm
- Working Length – 40 meter (131.2') and 60 meter (196.8')
- 9” TFT LCD display in a Waterproof Case
- Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
- Video output to a TV monitor
- Files capture to a SD memory card
- By Martin
• stainless steel probe Ø from 2.7mm (0.1in) and up
• Working Length – up to 600mm (23.6in)
• Direction of View (DOV) - 0°, 30°, 70°, 90° or 110°
• Rod Lens optical system
• Completely waterproof design
• Light post connections - ACMI, STORZ, OLYMPUS, WOLF
• 32mm Universal Eyepiece
Complimentary LED Light handle, to illuminate the inspection area (INCLUDED)
A: We do like our Borescope. It functions just the way we want it to and at a reasonable cost.
Q: What kind of application you use it for?
A: Precision machine
Q: How product help you finish your tasks or help in job?
A: We use the borescope during manufacturing and QA functions to make sure bores are free of burrs and debris.
- By Mark
Word of warning if ordering from the US though, there might be extra shipping/tax charges upon receipt of the item.
- By Joel
1" Drain Camera VIPER
- Our Most Affordable Drain Camera
- Ø 23mm (1.0”) Detachable Camera Head
- Ø 28mm (1.1”) Self-levelling Camera Option
- Working Length – 20 meter(65.6'), 30 meter (98.4 foot) and 40 meter(131.2')
- High-resolution Color CCD Camera with a Scratch-proof Sapphire Glass Lens
- Optional Built-in 512Hz Frequency Sonde
- 9” TFT LCD Display in a Waterproof Case
- Image (JPEG ) / Video (AVI) File Capture
- Video Output to a TV Monitor
- SD Memory Card for File Capture
- 12 Super White LED Lights
- By William A. Landefelb
I found the camera to be what I expected it to do. It is a great product. The pros that I found about the camera are
The picture was clear. Lcd tv great.
The control of the lighting was good.
The cable flexibility was good going around pipe bends.
First time trying recording, I had a little issue with it, called your office and they help me figured it out, great help.
The microphone sound was good
The SD card and USB good
The cons :
On the microphone, the cord could be a lot longer at least 6 to 8 feet, or a wireless blue tooth mic.
Just working with the camera cable and talking into the mic made it a uncomfortable body position. In doing inspection and doing a voice recording at the same time, it didn’t give you much room or elbow space to work with the camera cable without bumping into case.
The case is great. If it opened just a bit more such as perhaps a 30’ degree angle, I would be able to see the screen better in a standing position. When it sits on the ground and I’m standing doing a dryer vent inspection (to see if the vent pipe is clogged or the pipe has separated in the wall) I would have to bend down or have the case leaning back on something to view the screen. I have made a platform to adapt to a step ladder so that I can see the screen as I am feeding in the camera cable.
I do like the product very much and will be ordering another one very soon.
- By Enzo
Borescope Camera ImagePRO-USB
• 1/4" color Sony CCD sensor
• Variable focal range: F=35
• 0.1 Lux Minimum Illumination
• 2.0 HI-Speed USB data transfer
• Focusable coupler included
• Compact, light weight body
Not Mac OS compatible
A; We do like it. The only problem is it doesn’t stay centered and/or straight on our eyepiece, so one side of the picture/video is round. Maybe that’s just because we have a different borescope than indended for? We have a Hawkeye borescope that we use it with. Other than that, it is very easy to use, it focuses well and takes good video/pics.
Q: What kind of application you use it for?
A: We connect the camera to our borescope to record what we are seeing. Our field of work deals with automobile product liability cases. So far we have used the borescope to look inside seat belt buckles, but possibly intend to use it for seat recliners as well. It is good to record what we see to use as evidence.
Q: How product help you finish yout tasks or help in job?
A: It helps us record what we see to use in later circumstances.
- By Jeremy
Borescope LED Light Source SPARK
- Ultimate performance
- Best in class light intensity
- Great heat utilization
- Up to 4 hrs of continuous use
- Standard AAA Rechargeable batteries
- Light and Portable Design
- By Guest
1" Drain Camera VIPER with XT512 Portable Locator
Drain Camera with Sonde (512Hz)
• Ø 23mm (1.0”) detachable camera head
• Working Length – 20 meter(65.6'), 35 meter (114.9 ' ) and 40 meter(131.2')
• CCD camera with sapphire glass lens
• Built-in digital video recorder
• 9” TFT LCD Display in a waterproof case
• Image (JPEG ) /Video (AVI) file capture
• Video output to a TV monitor
• SD card slot to transfer captured files to a PC
• 12 White LED lights
Detection Wand (Sonde Locator)
• World’s most portable locator
• 512 Hz Frequency mode
• Passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz
• One button depth measurement
• Digital readout display of signal strength (peak)
• Audio & Visual Output
• Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
• 12 hrs intermittent use
• Ergonomic & lightweight
• Compact for easy storage
• 3-year warranty
Would love to see some manual or tutorial how to use the locator.
- By Bobthecleaner
Snake Scope VOYAGER
- Economy inspection camera
- Insertion Probe Ø 5.5mm(0.22in) Øand 9.5mm(0.37in)
- Working lengths: 1 meter (3.3ft), 2 meter(6.5ft), or 3 meter(9.8ft)
- CMOS Video Camera chip: 1/5” or 1/6”
- Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
- Interface: SD Card, Mini-USB, RGB Video output
- Adjustable Handle and Screen positions
- By JJ
A: Yes. Very helpful tool. Allows investigative work with minimal effort.
Q; What kind of application you use it for?
A: Investigating conditions behind existing wall assemblies.
Q: How does this product help you finish your tasks or job?
A: Most accurate results and least invasive to existing assembly conditions.
- By Andy
Super Thin Flexible Micro Borescope
- High Pixel Density Flexible Micro Borescope
- Probe Diameter Ø 1.0mm(.04in)/ 1.9mm(0.07in)/ 2.4mm(0.09in)
- Vinyl/Teflon coated flexible insertion probes
- Working Length: 254mm (10")/ 508mm (20")/ 635mm (25")/ 1000mm (40").
- Fiber optic image bundle- 10,000/ 30,000 pixels
- Field of View (FOV) - 45°
- Direction of view (DOV) - 0°
- 32mm universal eyepiece
- Bend Radius of the insertion tube is 4" and more
Complimentary LED Light handle, to illuminate the inspection area. (INCLUDED)
- By GHEORGHE IONESCU
Inspection Camera ORION - USB
- Compatible with all Orion/Rigel/Heron video probes
- 720x480 pixel resolution
- Image (JPEG )/Video (MPEG4) File Capture
- Video output (Format NTSC & PAL)
- Mini USB 1.1/2.0
- LED Intensity control to adjust the illumination
- Live image can be displayed directly on your computer or laptop
- By Reaz Ahmed
AL-1824 Arc Lamp - metal halide lamp for MS24/MS48 light sources
- By phil
Portable Flexible Fiberscope
Portable Flexible Fiberscope 4.8mm(0.19"), or 8.5mm(0.33") diameter - 460mm (18 inch) or 920mm (36 inches) total length.
- Close-up focusing-objects as close to the lens as 1.2"
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handle fits comfortably in one hand
- One-handed operation-focusing and light activation can be achieved one handed freeing the other hand for work
- Integrated focus ring for smooth, continuous focusing
- 460mm (18 inch) or 36" (920mm) long insertion tube will reach deep into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks, etc. and requires only a 4mm opening
- Flexible, cable bends in every direction to allow precise viewing
- Durable insertion tube is both rugged, water and oil resistant, allowing you to get in the most difficult places.
- Convenient, adjustable eyepiece Super Bright Xenon lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
- Rugged ALUMINIUM carrying case, sealed lens and cable are submersible for underwater use
- Operates on 2 AA batteries
- By jacques eduardo danon