The Quasar 2-way articulating videoscope is designed for industrial environments, with a stainless steel braided jacket on the insertion probe and 2-way tip articulation easily controlled though a dial on the monitor.
The probes are available in either 4.3mm (0.17”), or 6mm (0.24”) diameters, and are water and oil proof, making this scope suitable for most of day-to-day industrial applications.
There is a high resolution CMOS Image Sensor located directly in the tip of the insertion probe, and high-output white LED lights to illuminate the inspection area. A clear 4.3” TFT LCD screen give inspectors the sharp, detailed images needed to ensure accurate inspections.
An intuitive user interface makes it easy to save still images in JPEG format or record motion video in AVI format to the SD memory card. Captured files can then be transferred to a computer via a fast USB 2.0 connection. AV output of the live image to any TV monitor is also possible.
A built-in high-performance and large-capacity lithium battery supports over 6 hours of continuous operation, while a neck strap, or support strap, frees your hands for better mobility.
Every unit is protected by a leather cover to guard the body of the base against grease and dust.
• Diameters: 4mm (0.17”), 6mm (0.24”)
• Length: 1.5 meters (4.9ft) – 3 meters (9.8ft), Length of the Rigid in front-end probe:20mm, 30mm
• 2-way Tip articulation, Bend angle: 90°,120°, Bending radius:35 mm,50mm
• Video sensor: CMOS 1/18,1/10
• 100,000,410,000 Effective Pixels
• 70°, 90° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view
• 10-60mm、10-80mm Focal range
• Stainless steel wire braided
• Waterproof：IP64, up to IP68
• LED illumination intensity: 65000lux
• Lamp lifetime: over 10000 hours
• Lightness manual adjustment way: Yes
• 4.3-inch LCD Monitor
• Interface: Mini-usb 1.1/ AV out
• Video storage format: AVI
• Image storage format: JPEG
• TV system: NTSC & PAL
• DC12v 1A Power supply
• Portable battery: Lithium-ion 12V 3600MAH, Continuous working time: over 6 hours
• System Operating Temperature：-10°C - 50°C
• Relative Humidity:30%--90%RH
• System Weight:2.2kg