The biggest version of our cost effective pipeline camera systems was designed to deliver quality video inspection for most inspection areas including: sewers and water pipes, buildings and duct work, wells, boilers, tanks, and power plants.
The self leveling camera head contains 30 adjustable LED lights, flexible spring coiled joint to navigate corners, and a Sapphire lens to resist scratching.
The high resolution Sharp CCD chip is designed to capture bright, crisp color video of your inspection area. It is integrated into the camera head in a strait view and is self leveling, so that it is always right side up.
The heavy duty fiberglass push cable is waterproof, tough and sturdy, included in the set are a number of protective camera sheaths used to center the camera in the middle of the pipe for a better view of the inspection area. There is also an integrated length meter (metric/imperial switchable) to keep track of exactly how much cable has been inserted into the inspection area.
The monitor and additional controls are built into a compact, waterproof and lightweight plastic case making it easy to transport, and bring this videoscope with you. The 7” TFT LCD display presents a live crisp color image at your fingertips.
An adjustable sun hood is included to act as a sun shield, or out-door inspections.
Video and images are recorded directly onto a SD memory card, or external hard drive. The video is recorded in professional uncompressed AVI format.
Also included is an AC power cable, a remote control for the DVR, USB cable, and a few accessories necessary to set.
• Length: 120 meter (394’) long flexible probe
• Diameter: 52mm (2”)
• Self leveling camera unit, with Sapphire lens
• No articulation
• Fiberglass cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• 30 LED lights to illuminate the inspection area
• 7” Color LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• Monitor Picture Resolution: 320 (TV Lines)
• USB port to capture video to a hard drive
• Recording format - AVI
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3.5 hours
• Li-ion battery box (4400mAh)
• System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
• Operating temperature - 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)