The HERON rigid videoscope has a camera chip at the tip with light flooding your inspection area from crisp LED lights that surround the camera chip. There are three types of Heron Video Scope.
- Heron Rigid Video Borescope
- Heron-I Rigid Type Videoscope
- Heron-A Rigid Type Videoscope with Articulation
The HERON rigid video borescopes will fit perfectly for any direct inspections like gun barrels, small diameter pipes, castings etc.
With the HERON-I rigid type videoscope you are able to change the probe length between 15cm/30cm/45cm.
Another available option is the Heron-A with an articulated tip. This feature is available in 30mm and 45mm lengths. With a 67 degree view and a 1.0 cm depth of view any inspection in tight quarters will be much more proficient. With the 6mm diameter probe have 4 LED lights and the 8mm diameter probe having 6 LED lights there will not be a shortage of light to see your inspection clearly. The working temperate ranges between -20 degrees C and 60 degrees C. The probe also comes standard with an ingress protection of IP57. Option accessories are: guide ball, magnet, 35~70 degree mirror tip, 45~90 degree mirror tip, and 55~110 degree mirror tip.
The fast CMOS Video Camera chip (60 fps@AVGA) provides a clear, stable image rich in colors. The intensity from the 4 integrated LEDs can be controlled by a simple button on the monitor, which eliminates glare when inspecting reflective or metallic surfaces.
All live and stored images are displayed in color on the integrated 3.5” LCD screen with a resolution of 720x480 pixels.
To inspect the side walls of pipes, some models come with a direct 90° DOV insertion probe. Other models have a sheath that rotates 360 degrees. The borescope can also be attached (mounted) to the camera body directly or through a flexible 3 meter extension cable.
Enjoy ease of use with large ergonomic controls and intuitive operation on the monitor. The highly portable design is also waterproof (probe), and features anti-shock construction, so it can travel with you.
All captured files are saved to an SD memory card, and can be downloaded directly to a computer or laptop via a USB Cable. A video output jack transfers the image to a larger TV monitor allowing you to discuss repairs, and troubleshooting directly with customers. A rechargeable LI-polymer battery provides up to 4 hours of continuous video capture on a full charge, and requires only 2 hours to recharge.
• Diameter: 6.0mm
• Length: 150 mm (5.9"), 300 mm (11.8"), 450 mm (17.7") and 700 mm (27.6")
• No articulation
• CMOS 300,000 pixels, 60 fps@AVGA
• Resolution (Dynamic Static) : 720 x 480 pixels, Video 720 x 480 pixels (30 fps),
• Field of View (FOV) : 67°
• 0°Direction of view (DOV), Lens able to attached 35°~70° / 45°~90° / 55°~110° Mirror
• 1.0cm to infinity Focal range
• Ingress Protection: IP 57
• Light Source: 4 LED, Illumination LED light adjustable
• Probe Working Temperature: -20° to 60° C
• 3.5”TFT LCD Monitor 320*240 Pixels
• Interface: Mini usb 1.1/ AV out/ Av in/
• MPG4(saved as AVI) Compression Format
• JPEG Still Image Storage Format
• TV system: NTSC & PAL
• Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7V)
• Language: 16 Languages