Medits Portable Fiber Optic Scopes main feature is the superior silica glass fiber optic bundle which provides better image quality than most of the competitors in the class. The silica fibers are much better then cheap plastic fibers, and 7,200 are packed into the flexible insertion tube.
Ergonomic handpiece designed to comfortably fit in one hand, with a non-slip handle. Single handed operation, to focus the image, and activate the LED lights, freeing the other hand to insert the probe.
Features include a convenient, focusable, eyepiece, bright LED illumination to clearly view dark locations, and no need to replace the LED lamp for 10 years. .
A mirror adapter tip with a 90° angle of view, for right angle viewing, adds even more value for diverse inspection areas.
Rugged water and oil resistant, this fiber optic borescope is ready to handle a variety of inspection areas which require a flexible scope.
Optional Flex and Stay, or goose neck, insertion probes are available in some models. These probes can be bent into a set position which they will obediently stays in until physically bent back.
• Length: 1320mm (52 inch) 2600mm (100") and 3500mm (137")
• Diameter: 6mm (0.24"), 7mm (0.31") and 9mm (0.35")
• Optical system: fiber optic (7200 fibers)
• No articulation
• Vinyl/Teflon coated flexible insertion tube
• 45° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV) and 90° (with side view mirror attachment)
• Waterproof: Yes, insertion tube
• Manual focus of the image with focus ring on the eyepiece
• Light source: Super Bright LED lamp, Battery type: 3 AA(3PCS)
• Operating and storage temperature: -10 to +120 °F
• 32mm standard eyepiece for rigid scopes
• Min. focus distance: 1.2 inch