1) Universal Roller Skid for 6" to 12" Lines
• Dynamically adjusts to required pipeline diameter — no extra parts, tools or manual adjustments required.
• For use with the Python push camera system in 6”-12” and larger pipelines.
• Lightweight, durable, easy to attach skid that built from corrosion resistant composite nylon.
• Negotiates 6” x 45° elbows and 8” x 90° bends.
• Six 2” wheels help guide the camera through the pipeline and keep the camera head centered.
• Optional 3” wheel kit and LED light kit available, so you can use it in larger diameter pipes. Three optional waterproof auxiliary flashlights provide extra lighting with 6,000 candlepower.
2) Mini Roller Skid for 4” to 6” Pipelines
This is a good addition to Viper and Viper-S portable push cameras, the skid centres the camera in a pipe line and reduce the wear & tear and helps to increase the lifetime of the camera. These skids are designed for easy maintenance, and are easy to clean.
• Non corrosive heavy duty composite nylon.
• Easily negotiates 4” x 90° bends.
• Eight 1” wheels help to center and guide the camera through the 4” and 6” pipelines.
• 2-year warranty.
3) PipeSpider Centering Guides for Sewer snakes.
• Designed to be mounted on the camera spring / head or push rod.
• A economic skid to add-on to Viper, Viper-S and iSnake
• Protects camera head from grinding on pipeline walls and reduces the snowplow effect from pipeline Residue.
• Keeps the camera centered in 4” pipes and above the water line in 6” pipes.
• Reduces push cable contact on pipeline walls to prevent the cable from locking and flexing.
Four sizes are available to fit most springs and push cables.
• Turn your pipeline camera in pole / manhole / tank inspection system.
• For use with Viper, Viper - S and iSnake push camera systems.
• Camera easily straps securely into place at the pole tip.
• Mounting knuckle provides full swivel capability.
• Fit to most standard telescopic poles.