Medit's ImagePRO TV Video borescope camera units feature a 1/4" Color CCD video camera chip, which provides you with 760x490pix resolution and over 470 TV lines, and an analog output (RCA) to connect the camera unit to your TV monitor or USB capture box.
Power is provided by a 12 volt power adapter, and all of these video cameras feature a focusable universal eyepiece coupler to connect to rigid endoscopes, fiberscopes and endoscopes.
* Image sensor: 1/4" COLOR CCD
* Picture elements: EIA//NTSC: 768 H x 494 V - CCIR/PAL: 752 H x 582 V
* Horizontal resolution: 470 TVL
* Minimun Illumination: 0.1 Lux rn
* Horizontal Sync. frequency: EIA//NTSC: 15.734 KHZ, CCIR/PAL: 15.625 KHZ
* Vertical frequency : EIA//NTSC: 60 HZ, CCIR/PAL: 50 HZ
* Clock frequency: EIA//NTSC: 19.0699 MHZ - CCIR/PAL: 18.9375 MHZ
* Video output: 1Vp-p , 75 Ohms
* Gamma consumption: 0.45
* Power supply : DC12V
* Storage Temperature : -30°C ~ 60°C
* Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 45°C
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question