The Medit HDMI camera is a new addition to the ImagePRO camera line. This extremely portable device is ideal for applications which require a live image directly on a TV monitor. It is most suitable for use with rigid and fiber optic borescopes, as well as microscopes. There is no additional software to set up, the camera is ready to use right out of the box. Connecting to the eyepiece is easy using a universal C-Mount coupler, for a microscope there are also appropriate adapters.
With the 1/2.33" 16:9 CMOS image sensor, and true HD resolution of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixels this camera provides a brilliant image. Extreme light sensitivity and excellent color reproduction is achieved using separate RGB (red, green and blue) image acquisition channels.
The live image is consistent and smooth, thanks to the high speed (up to 60fps) image transmission.
The HDMI Camera can also be programmed for manual control via peripheral equipment (optional).
To achieve best results the MS-LED or portable SPARK LED light handle should be used with the HDMI camera and a scope to properly illuminate the inspection area, and produce a bright image.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33” 14 MP CMOS
- Active Picture Element: 1920 (H) x 1080 (V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- S/N Ratio: 35 dB
- Minimum Scene Illumination: 650 mV / Lux - sec
- Video Output: DVI 1.0 conformity
- White Balance: Auto, manual (via UART communication and optional peripheral equipment), or push to set white balance available
- Exposure Control: Shutter: 14.81 usec ~ 16.67 msec Configurable via UART communication and optional peripheral equipment
- Gain Control: Gain: 1x ~ 60.24x Configurable via UART communication and optional peripheral equipment
- Gamma: 0.3 to 1.0 Configurable via UART communication and optional peripheral equipment
- Power: Input Voltage +9Vdc to +15Vdc (Typically: 12Vdc)
- Dimensions: 40 (W) x 45 (H) x 41.1 (D) mm
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Video Output: HDMI Connector
- Power Input: 12V power jack
- Weight: 88g
- Operational temperature: 0 to 50 deg. C
- Standard Compliance: FCC Compliant
- RoHS: RoHS Compliant
Be first ... Write a review
No questions asked yet, be the first to Ask a Question