The Hydra is a completely portable hand held Push Camera for pipe and sewer inspections. These videoscopes are more durable and versatile then most of the identical push cameras in the same class, and they allow you to easily access your inspection area, and control what you are viewing on the large hand held monitor.
The Hydra push cam is available in either 20 meter (65 foot), or 30 meter (98 foot) lengths, with a PVC coated insertion probe, which is waterproof (IP67). The camera head can be quickly detached from the probe for instances where there is mechanical damage impairing the camera chip or LEDs.
The bright 4.3” LCD screen (brightness 300cd /m²) works well in direct sunlight and with high pixel resolution of 625 TV lines it is easy to recognize fine details.
Images and video can be easily captured to an SD memory card with the push of a button, and reviewed on the monitor as well. The memory card can be removed to transfer files to your computer or laptop.
Integrated into the camera head are 12 white SMD LED lights which will directly illuminate the inspection area and illuminate objects up to 4 meters (13 feet) away.
A video output jack facilitates exporting the live video image to a larger TV monitor, to review with customers.
There is also a rechargeable battery to power the unit for all portable inspections in diverse areas. This can be charged using the AC power adapter, or the USB cable.
This unit is completely portable, and does not require separate cables, monitors, or a DVR.
• Length: 20 M(65"), or 30M(98")
• Diameter: 24mm
• CMOS Image Sensor Resolution
• No articulation
• Insertion Tube Sheathing: GFRP
• 90° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• 12 LED lights to illuminate the inspection area
• Fluid Resistance: Working length will withstand immersion in water within 1 m.
• Pressure Resistance: Working length is resistant to 1 bar (14.5 psi)
• Protected by a carrying case with a Fiberscope form fitting foam insert
• 4.3-inch LCD Monitor
• Resolution: 800*480
• Digital connect with computer: USB2.0 (with USB, OTG support USB and other storage media)
• Video storage format: DI: 25f/s VGA: 30f/s
• Power supply: DC12V 1A
• Portable battery: Li-polymer 5V 4500MAH
• Operating Temperature: -10° to 50° C