Chimney cameras are becoming more and more popular for chimney and duct inspections of various type:
- Checking the condition of chimney and fuels liners
- Confirmation of suspected crack or other potential flaws in the components
- Visual inspection of chimneys prior to lining
- Checking for damages after chimney fire or any sudden disaster that could damage the chimney
- Video documentation for insurance claims
- Inspections of any blockages, etc.
Good chimney camera is a convenient tool for conducting Level 1 and Level 2 inspections.
At Fiberscope.net you can find a broad spectrum of professional inspection equipment which includes portable compact CCTV cameras with different length of probes and more sophisticated pan and tilt cameras with record and playback features that can look in various directions and let you inspect side walls more accurately and then use the footage for future reference.
Browse our chimney cameras and choose the one that best fits your needs.