The Wireless Centauri Video Borescopes (WCVBS) provide an easy to use portable handheld device which can be used without the inconvenience of multiple cables. The monitor can be placed in a convenient location to inspect equipment, or the probe can be connected to the handheld monitor for a detailed image in tight spaces.
The live video image can be transferred wirelessly to the monitor or television from up to 50 meters away.
These videoscopes feature optional 4mm (0.16"), 5.5mm (0.22"), 5.8mm (0.23”) and 11mm (0.44’) probe diameters, with a small, fast CMOS Video Camera chip located directly in the tip.
The insertion probe houses 4 LED lights which illuminate the inspection area. There is an intensity control dial on the monitor to decrease the illumination in situations with bright reflections off metallic parts. A quality metal sleeve provides increased tip protection, even at higher temperatures.
The wireless monitor features a 3.5” LCD screen, with 320x240 pixel resolution, and operates wirelessly at 2.4GHz. Additional function include image rotation, and mirror image, as well as a digital zoom, microphone to record audio from inspections, image and video capture to an SD memory card (1GB included), and video output to a larger TV monitor.
Optional mirror tips are included as part of this set, and a variety of probe lengths are available.
• Diameter: 4 mm (0.157”), 5.5mm (0.22"), 5.8mm (0.23") and 10mm (0.39")
• Length: OPTIONAL 1M (3.3'), 2M (6.5'), 3M (9.8') or 10M (33'), 20M (66'), 30M (98')
• No articulation
• 1/6” CMOS Image Sensor Resolution
• Resolution (Dynamic / Static)-320(H)*240(V) / 640(H)*480(V), Frame Rate 30 fps, S/N Ratio 42dB
• 67° Field of View (FOV)
• 0°Direction of view (DOV)
• 1.5cm~10cm focal range
• Waterproof insertion tube only
• Light Source: 4-6 White LEDs
• 3.5” TFT LCD Monitor 320x 240 Pixels
• Interface: Mini-usb 1.1/ AV out
• JPEG/AVI (640x480)
• NTSC & PAL Operating system
• Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7V)
• Recording Format: SD Memory Card (Up to 32GB capacity)
• Operating Temperature: -10 -600C (14-1400F), Storage: -40-800 C (-40-1760F)
• 2x Digital Zoom
• Language: English