The Medit HDTV camera is new addition to the ImagePRO camera line. This extremely portable device is ideal for applications which require a live image directly on a TV monitor. It is most suitable for use with rigid and fiber optic borescopes, as well as microscopes. There is no additional software to set up, the camera is ready to use right out of the box. Connecting to the eyepiece is easy using a universal C-Mount coupler, for a microscope there are also appropriate adapters.
With the 1/3" 16:9 CCD image sensor, and true HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels this camera provides a brilliant image. Extreme light sensitivity and excellent color reproduction is achieved using separate RGB (red, green and blue) image acquisition channels.
The live image is consistent and smooth, thanks to the high speed (60fps) image transmission.
The HDTV Camera can also be programmed for manual control. While a button on the unit controls the 28 individual DSP profiles - picture, brightness and pseudo color (includes 30 pseudo colors).
White Balance can be selected via the UART communication (Auto / Manual / Push-to-set White Balance selectable) – so, with any light source the picture should be realistic in color.
To achieve best results the MS-24 or portable eXtreme LED light handle should be used with the HDTV camera and a scope to properly illuminate the inspection area, and produce a bright image.
• Resolution: 16:9 Format 720p
• Image Sensor: 1/3" Interline SXGA CCD (ICX445AQA)
• Effective Picture Element: 1296 (H) x 966 (V)
• Active Picture Element: 1280 (H) x 720 (V)
• Chip Size (um): 6.26 (H) x 5.01 (V) mm
• Cell Size (um): 3.75 (H) x 3.75 (V) μm
• Minimum Illumination: 5 Lux at F1.2 at 50% IRE; AGC ON and 1/60 second shutter speed with IR Cut Filter
• Sync System: Internal Sync.
• Video Output: DVI 1.0 compliant, RGB, 1280 (H) x 720 (V), 60 Hz / 50 Hz
• ALC: Can be configured via the UART communication; w/ Optical Iris, Auto Electronic Shutter and AGC
• Shutter Speed: Shutter speed adjustable via the UART Communication; Up to 1/100,000 seconds at 60Hz or up to 1/83,947 seconds at 50Hz
• Gain: AGC or Fixed gain, selectable via the UART communication; Gain range: 0 to 18.3 dB
• Digital Gain: Up to 5.9866 dB
• Gamma: 1.0, 0.9, 0.8, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5, 0.45, 0.3 or manual gamma; Gamma selectable via the UART communication
• WhiteBalance: Auto / Manual / Push-to-set White Balance selectable via the UART communication
• Mirror Image: Normal Image and Horizontal Flip are selectable via UART communication
• DSP Preset: 28 DSP Presets: Picture, Bright and Pseudo Color (includes 30 pseudo colors); Picture mode selectable via the UART communication
• Line Generator: Both horizontal and vertical available with all colors; Thickness adjustable via the UART communication
• Shadow Mask Generator: Horizontal and vertical with shading level adjustment via the UART communication
• Communication: UART communication via 3.5ф stereo jack
• Character Generator: Built-in character generating function via the UART communication
• Pixel Blemish Collection: Up to 64 pixel blemish static collection
• Optical Filter: Includes IR Cut Filter
• Button: One push button; Initial press button function: push-to-set white balance; Initial hold button function: Auto white balance; (Function is selectable via the UART communication)
• Interface Connector:
- Video Output HDMI connector
- Power Input 12V power jack
- External Control -
- Communication 3.5ф stereo jack
- Input Voltage 9Vdc to 15Vdc (Typically: 12Vdc)
- Consumption < 3.0 W
- Operational 0°C ~ 45°C
- Storage -30°C ~ 45°C
• Dimensions: 40 (W) x 40 (H) x 45.8 (D) mm
• Weight: Approximately 120g