The new JT Alpha video borescope is an affordable, easy to use, portable device with a large touch screen HD monitor, a separate narrow diameter insertion probe with an electronic joystick that controls the tip, and image/video capture. These units are designed to offer great features at a reasonable price for a wide range of applications.
The JT Alpha features a color camera sensor with a straight forward angle of view, close-up depth of field for inspections within a few inches of the tip, 720,000 effective pixels, a built in zoom, and LED illumination with 5 brightness settings. The tip of the scope is 6.5mm (0.25 inch) in diameter, with an IP67 waterproof rating, and a hard durable tungsten braid. Tip articulation is controlled through an easy to use ergonomic pistol joystick, which features 4-way tip articulation, with 160 degrees in each direction, the ability to spin 360 degrees, and automatic reset. Probes are available in either 1.5 (4.9 ft.) meter or 3 (9.8 ft.) meter lengths.
The live image is displayed on a great high resolution (1024x768) 8” IPS industrial HD touch screen LCD monitor. The monitor has a stand to position it on a nearby surface to view the live image while inserting and articulating the probe, and simple image/video capture using a trigger on the joystick or the touch screen to capture files with one finger. Files are saved on a 32GB high speed SD memory card through the multi-tasking operating system via onscreen menus/buttons to play back, deleted, and label them. The HD video borescope runs off an AC power adapter, or for shorter inspections there are 4 rechargeable Li-Ion batteries that provide 3 hours of portable use.
The JT Alpha is a very robust and cutting edge device. This unit is extremely efficient and does not require any additional equipment to operate. The small diameter is great for a number of specialized applications, while the touch screen and joystick controls make operation extremely easy. The design saves energy compared to larger units, and offers high resolution performance.
- JT-ALPHA Joystick Borescope Brochure (1.42 MB) Download
- Insertion Probe diameter: 4.3mm/6.5mm
- Working length: 1.5-3m
- FOV: 100° or 60°
- DOF: 5mm-100mm/20mm-70mm
- Image sensor: 720,000 Pixels
- Insertion Probe Protection: IP67
- Insertion Probe braid: Tungsten Multi-layer
- Articulation angle: >160° each direction
- Articulation type: Joystick (Electric control)
- Image Control: Zoom in/out, playback
- Interface: SD card, VGA video signal, Charge and USB
- Operating time: 3 hours
- Illumination: 6, or 4 Super Bright LED lights
- Brightness adjust mode: Yes, 5-Grad
- Monitor: 8″IPS industrial HD touch LCD screen with resolution ratio 1024x768
- Resolution: 940 x 768
- Video format: AVI (MPEG4)
- Picture format: JPEG, PNG
- Storage capacity: 32Gb SD card
- Operating temperature: -10°C~50°C (Monitor), -20°C~70°C (Probe)
- Weight: 2.3kg
No questions asked yet Be the first to Ask a Question