Borescopes for Barrel Inspections of Rifles and Guns.
If you are an avid hunter, target shooter, gunsmith, rifle collector, firearms manufacturer, or forensic scientist you will find our borescopes extremely valuable for proper care and maintenance of your rifle barrels.
A high quality, well maintained barrel leads to tighter groupings on the target. Inspecting the grooves in the firearm can be completed to find erosion, fouling and tool-marks which effect accuracy.
Rigid Borescopes and Rigid Video Borescopes are mostly used in the gun and rifle's barrel inspections.
- Economy inspection camera
- Insertion Probe Ø 5.5mm(0.22in) Øand 9.5mm(0.37in)
- Working lengths: 1 meter (3.3ft), 2 meter(6.5ft), or 3 meter(9.8ft)
- CMOS Video Camera chip: 1/5” or 1/6”
- Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
- Interface: SD Card, Mini-USB, RGB Video output
- Adjustable Handle and Screen positions
- 2-way Tip Articulation of 130 Degrees in Each Direction
- Narrow Diameter 3.0mm (0.12 inch) or 4.0mm (0.16 inch) Probes
- Waterproof Tungsten Braiding
- Advanced Chip in the Tip Design
- Intelligent Image Enhancement Control
- Optional 0 Degree Straight Forward View or 90 Degree Permanent Side View
- Built in LED illumination, with approximately 5000 hours of lamp life
- Optional Connection to the iCapture Portable DVR Recorder, or to a TV/Monitor/USB Capture Box
- Excellent Price-Performance Ratio
- Robust and Durable, Supplied Ready to Work
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany