Borescopes for Barrel Inspections of Rifles and Guns.
If you are an avid hunter, target shooter, gunsmith, rifle collector, firearms manufacturer, or forensic scientist you will find our borescopes extremely valuable for proper care and maintenance of your rifle barrels.
A high quality, well maintained barrel leads to tighter groupings on the target. Inspecting the grooves in the firearm can be completed to find erosion, fouling and tool-marks which effect accuracy.
Rigid Borescopes and Rigid Video Borescopes are mostly used in the gun and rifle's barrel inspections.
- 4-Way, 360 Degree Joystick Controlled Manual Articulation
- 3.2ft. - 9.8ft. (1.0m - 3.0m) Working Length
- Ø 0.15" (4.0mm) and 0.23" (6mm) Probes Available
- IP67 Waterproof, Tungsten Braided Insertion Probe
- Pistol Grip Design
- High-Output White LED Lights
- Adjustable Illumination
- Integrated 3.5” Color IPS LCD Monitor
- USB Connection
- SD Card Slot
- Image and Video File Capture
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Portable Use
- IR LED Option is Available
- 2- and 4-way Tip Articulation
- Narrow Diameter, from 2.4mm (0.094 inch) Probes
- Ultra Short Articulating Tip
- FOLED Hybrid Illumination, with up to 5000 hours of Lamp Life
- Waterproof Tungsten Braiding
- Advanced High Resolution CMOS Image Sensor
- Intelligent Image Enhancement Control
- Optional 7“ Touch Screen Display
- Optional Direct Connection to Computer
- Excellent Price-Performance Ratio
- Robust and Durable, Supplied Ready to Work
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany