Medit’s robust flexible fiberscopes offer high resolution leeched glass optics, coupled with stainless steel braided insertion probes, which are tough and flexible, yet ergonomic for long inspections.
The smooth 90 degree two-way tip articulation is excellent and allows for inspections in tight and remote areas. The probes are protected by a stainless steel braided sheath which is water, oil, and gasoline proof.
The universal eyepiece easily connects to c-mount video cameras (for example our ImagePRO USB, ImagePRO HDTV) through a simple coupler, with a variable focus. There is also an adjustable focal ring on the fiberscope.
There are 2 options for the image bundle, the standard versions feature 12,000 leeched fiber cables packed into them, and the higher resolution bundles feature 20,000 leeched fiber pixels. The standard models provide good image resolution and are suitable for most day-to-day inspection.
The special technology used in the MEDIT fiberscopes allows more fiber optic pixels to be packed into the same size bundles. The 20,000 pixel FI fiberscopes feature nearly 100% more fiber optic cables than other fiberscopes of the same diameter. So they are smaller and less noticeable, when image quality is a critical requirement.
The specialized light post on these fiberscopes can be connected to any external high output light source or directly to an Extreme LED light handle for increased portability. Various adapters are available enabling these fiberscopes to be used with a variety of light sources from other manufacturers too.
• Length: 1350mm (53") and 1850mm (73")
• Diameter: 4mm(0.16"), 6mm (0.24") and 8mm(0.315")
• Optical system: fiber optic (12 000 and 20 000 fibers)
• Articulation: 2-way (90° each way)
• Stainless Steel Braided insertion probe
• 50° Field of View (FOV)
• 0° Direction of view (DOV)
• Operating and storage temperature: -10 to +120 °F
• Waterproof: Yes, insertion tube
• Manual focus of the image with focus ring on the eyepiece
• Light cable included (Olympus type connector)
• 32mm standard eyepiece for rigid scopes